aaa Unreal Reality uploaded - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Unreal Reality uploaded

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             25-Jul-03  @  01:02 AM   -   Unreal Reality uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Heya guys, Logik here,

I just uploaded my lastest work, took me about a week's worth, bout an hour or more a day to simply figure out what should and shouldn't be. I put a lot of work into it, hope you enjoy it =) I'm open for comments, suggestions, and the like. And.. um sorry for the humungous size 56kers.

Talk to you soon,
~Logik

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             25-Jul-03  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

Garuna

Link?:  Link

The acid thing at 3:05 is off. Quite constructed... many elements. Energetic. Good sounds. Vin Diesel soundtrack maybe?

Message 3/10             25-Jul-03  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Thanks =)

Yeah believe it or not, I totally meant for it to be off. Lots of bands do that on purpose as I did, mostly for a confusing effect =) And um.. not really a big fan of Vin Diesel, except in Pitch Black, one of my favorite Sci-fi movies =) Thanks for your comments, hope to hear more despite that a LOT of posts just got up.

Also check out my friend DjTeknical's last song, Classically Inclined (Hostile Symphony Remix).

Peace,
~Logik

Message 4/10             26-Jul-03  @  12:32 AM     Edit: 26-Jul-03  |  12:35 AM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

BluStudio

hey, nice track- yeah defo sounds film trackish, lose that acid part tho, or atleast have it in rhythm to the beats when they are running- really killed it for me.

whats happening witrh the stereo spread? mebbe just me but sounds mega wide or something -defo hear drums parts off centre or that ruff breakbeat or something, sounds like parts should be more upfront than others in places. (admittidly just in and ears are a little fucked just now)

anyhow- track is jamming man, doesn't really go anywhere but it doesn't have to by any stretch, its just nice - total head rocking thru-out, just that wierd acid line needs removed!

nice one

spinback

Message 5/10             26-Jul-03  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

The acid trance part is suppose to take you away from the insane mix, and then reintroduce it later in the song =) All songs I believe should have their 'rest period' lol.

Message 6/10             26-Jul-03  @  02:22 PM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

BluStudio

cant it be in time and do that ?  

Message 7/10             27-Jul-03  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

mcc>

Link?:  No link

i like the middle part.

Message 8/10             27-Jul-03  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

And it likes you Clay =)

Message 9/10             28-Jul-03  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Wow! Unreal Reality is doin really well on the charts! Thanks guys, means a lot to me, as well as the reply posts. I will continue to create and impress =)

~Logik

Message 10/10             30-Jul-03  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: Unreal Reality uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Thanks guys for making my track number one =) First time any of my tracks have gotten number one, Nu Atmosphere and Liquid 2k only made it to 2nd and 3rd place back in the day.

As for DjTeknical and myself, our new album should be complete by September, or sooner. The new album is name 'Subway Prophecies'. Our first album was named 'Electronic Catalyst'. Here's the track listing for both albums:

Electronic Catalyst Track Listing
---------------------------------
Liquid 2k
Nu Atmosphere
Nu Wake
Nu Wake (Obligatory Matrix Remix)
Echoes and Ladders

Busting Da Beats
v2
Drums Unite
Full House
Hard Clouds
Heads Up
Light Tunnel
Photonic Flames

Go Ballistic (both DjTek and myself made this, it was too large to fit on Dancetech)

Subway Prophecies Track Listing
-------------------------------
=[Intro]=
Endless Waltz
Sleep Passportal
For You
=[Outro]=
Unreal Reality
Her Secret (Blue Lounge Mix)

Classically Inclined
Classically Inclined (Hostile symphony remix)
Within the Drums

^ Tek is gonna (try) make two more songs so he and I can have the same amount of tracks on the album despite the fact he had more tracks than I did on Catalyst =)

Thanks again,
~Logik

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)