aaa Track Pics uploaded - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Track Pics uploaded

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/24             19-Jul-03  @  03:27 PM   -   Track Pics uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello again, Logik here,

I've uploaded track pics for the following songs:

Nu Wake (Obligatory Matrix remix)
Liquid 2k
Nu Atmosphere

I have another one for DjTeknical's 'Hard Clouds' but he's out of town for a few days, so I'll tell him to upload it when he gets back.

Most importantly, I must tell you that the 30k upload size really put a damper on quality and size of the track pics, so if you would like the 50k versions, email me asking for them and I'll send them your way =) And I'll throw in some that I can't (even after all the trimming) upload to dancetech =D

I emailed the dancetech admin (which, from other posts, I suppose is 'k'?) asking if I could slide with 50k track pics.. but I doubt it's a possibility due to bandwidth and other whatnot.

Tell what you think, thanks in advance,
~RCL

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/24             19-Jul-03  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

damballah

Link?:  Link

50k jpegs will make your tracks sound much better than 30k ones! good show!

Message 3/24             19-Jul-03  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Thanks for the post.. but... I suppose you mean they would 'look' better, not 'sound' better.. right? lol Check them out on my webpage:

www.dancetech.com/~Dj_RandomChanceLogik

And then click on the tracks name above in my previous post to see the pictures. Please, more feedback would be appreciated =)

Message 4/24             20-Jul-03  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

BluStudio

they look pretty decent i spose, dont really have an interest in that kinda thing myself - but fair play, doubt youll get much feedback tho- its more about the music round these parts

spinback

Message 5/24             20-Jul-03  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

mcc>

Link?:  No link

props for getting the admin to cough up 50k. i asked and got a "nope" to a mere 36.
my how times change!

and sure it ain't about the images but hey....blu...it ain't about the pics of your studio either? and yet.....well...it's nice to share these things>>>
you know? like a cd cover? AND it's better than looking at the same old box....putz track image here.

i think 50 is good.

Message 6/24             20-Jul-03  @  01:34 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

Influx

funny thing to start a thread about.

but hey...

Message 7/24             20-Jul-03  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Anything to start a convo Influx, my other threads just got ignored... they really need to fix it where it says who created the thread on the outside of the post...

And Clay, no man, the admin hasn't let me go up to 50k, I had to trim it to 30k. The original pics are 50k and above, in full photo, and much better quality, hence I asked those wanting the pics to email me asking for them. I merely sent an email asking the admin to allow 50k pic upload, I'm waiting for the reply email.

Thanks for the posts, kinda felt put down by the other non-replied threads I've posted. Especially the one on a song I did, like 40 views and only one post besides my own.. how kind. Sorry, but I'm kind of the newbie around here, only wanting acceptance and open minds, something I think most of you look for.

Message 8/24             20-Jul-03  @  05:09 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

mcc>

Link?:  No link

random...do like i do and just start talking. seriously....you can't worry if people like you...too much. it's kinda like high school....those girls hang over there and these cool ones over there etc. if you're not one of them don't talk to them etc. you'll either get it or you won't. BUT seriously....there's no place for hurt feelings here.

but it does make ME feel a little BETTER knowing they didn't give YOU the 50k upgrade when i got none!  

you just gotta find a program which'll squeeze your pics down to size and then just live with it.
anything to get rid of that >place track image here box.
for me..it's all just kinda fun.

as for acceptance...forget it. that's what you got a mom for.
just keep working your stuff. you got a good ear. now just keep working your creativity levels higher but no more matrix samples.

Message 9/24             20-Jul-03  @  06:57 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

Influx

oh JESUS FUCKING CHRIST get some fucking BALLS

youre gonna feel insulted when people dont respond to you on the INTERNET?!??!!?

man...Im sorry but how starved for attention are you?

did you ever just try a "howdy"? I dont remember if you did, but if youre gonna kick and pout because people ignored your song after you put it up on the 'net, youre gonna have a VERY hard time in real life!

and again..starting a thread saying hey I put some pictures up...awww jeez we ALL want to SHARE, but sharing is not something that you can say GOD DAMMIT IM SHARING, PAY ATTENTION.

you just put it out there. if someone wants to comment, they do, but all this shit expecting people to say something is just too fuckin hippy! And...correlating not listening to your track with NOT LIKING YOU?!?!?! phew.

just get over it!

ever stop to think that those 40 something hits were listeners? maybe they just didnt have much to say. Do you expect every one who hears your shit to say something about it?

yeah yeah, Im a dick and all that but I think this is one of the most over-sensitive posts Ive ever seen here!

Message 10/24             20-Jul-03  @  06:59 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

Influx

"they really need to fix it where it says who created the thread on the outside of the post..."

and THIS? Does this mean what I think it does? That youre thinking that people ignored you because they saw it was YOU who posted the shit?

m'man...come up to the real world for a sec, k?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)