aaa I tried, but no joy - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I tried, but no joy

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 09-Jul-03  @  06:03 PM   -   I tried, but no joy

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Started on a soundscape'ish thing but soon could not resist to add a few drums here an there... So much for trying ;). Anyway, track is called Save The World part1&2. You see, I named it thinking it would be an ambient piece, heh.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             25-Jul-03  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: I tried, but no joy

mcc>

Link?:  No link

this almost-ambient track didn't quite sit with me but this new track!!!...never look back> seems to have all it's ingredients in place...develops smoothly and stays steady in it's purpose. i never detected any missing elements and i just thought it quite the exhilirating little ride~
very enjoyable!!!! another one for the permamnent stable. good work.

Message 12/12             28-Jul-03  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: I tried, but no joy

Mick

Link?: Link

The drums seem a little incongruent as they are but if you really went nuts with something minimilist and disjointed or crazy polyrhythmic and highly processed...

Ignoring your stated intent, however, it works as it is. Five thumbs and an antenna up, Joe Bob says, "Check it out."

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)