aaa its so f-ing cheesy,,, - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:46 AM   -   its so f-ing cheesy,,,

Broken Silence

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Oops those were supposed to be dots haha

I have a new track thats really cheesy-but listen to it and dance- I think its fun  

Split Second

Comments are always welcome- would love some techie feedback too. Cranked this one out in about 3 hours ;)

Later,

Andrew

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/17             16-Aug-03  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

mcc>

Link?:  No link

i guess you gotta log in to curse?

what i said was...F...u!..*pretty things~ C..K...all that.

Message 12/17             16-Aug-03  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

Broken Silence

Well I got a new "Extended Trance Mix" up and I ask those who havent listened to check it out and even if you did, you'll probably like this one better.

Thanks!

Andrew

Message 13/17             17-Aug-03  @  04:50 AM   -   RE: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

sneeky girls in panties

oh andrew!!!!

Message 14/17             17-Aug-03  @  05:34 AM   -   RE: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

clay! you raunchy fellow, you!

Message 15/17             17-Aug-03  @  05:48 AM   -   RE: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

mcc>

hey~ ssshhhhHHH~~~

?

Message 16/17             17-Aug-03  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

Maarten

hehe.. anyway, I like the kick and bassline. The piano bits are nice.. yeah, personally I'm not into those big supersaws etc.. but as many a times yer spot on in the 'acceptable cheesy' trance section   mix sounds clean too, listened to the hifi

Message 17/17             18-Aug-03  @  08:09 AM   -   RE: its so f-ing cheesy,,,

RagnarOk

I typed this while listening, beware, english is my second language  

- "first" hihat, a bit soft, missing attack from the beginning, the "second" hihat a bit overkill IMO (but i started listening to the lo-fi first so I could be wrong)

- Choir sound: too cheezy for me   but fits well

- Around 1:45 it sounds like a big happy tale   I'm smiling like a child, this whole thing is so innocent, nice and.. yes it's cheezy, but great. I stopped listening to eurotrance a while ago, but this is the stuff I'd like to dance to around dusk on a seashore with lots of people. Seems like I'm a bit melancholic today :-)

- The end is a bit... hmmm.. simple. I've been expecting someting to come, just a little trick at the end you know...

Anyways, great track!
cheers,
Rags

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)