aaa Track Pics uploaded - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Track Pics uploaded

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 19-Jul-03  @  03:27 PM   -   Track Pics uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello again, Logik here,

I've uploaded track pics for the following songs:

Nu Wake (Obligatory Matrix remix)
Liquid 2k
Nu Atmosphere

I have another one for DjTeknical's 'Hard Clouds' but he's out of town for a few days, so I'll tell him to upload it when he gets back.

Most importantly, I must tell you that the 30k upload size really put a damper on quality and size of the track pics, so if you would like the 50k versions, email me asking for them and I'll send them your way =) And I'll throw in some that I can't (even after all the trimming) upload to dancetech =D

I emailed the dancetech admin (which, from other posts, I suppose is 'k'?) asking if I could slide with 50k track pics.. but I doubt it's a possibility due to bandwidth and other whatnot.

Tell what you think, thanks in advance,
~RCL

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/24             20-Jul-03  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

mcc>

Link?:  No link

it isn't only you who does this random.....but i think it's fair to suggest that if you want peeps to check out and feedback upon your music it's good to start by discussing THEIRS as well. it seems a lot of us have no problem throwing stuff out their and wanting comments and yet rarely, if ever do so for others. i like the policy at another site...where to get comments for your tracks...you'd have had to review 3 tracks by others first. this promotes active participation. unlike that guy some weeks ago who threw his 3 tracks up and i welcomed him like a newbie and peeps corrected me cause he'd been here since 78 or something and yet.....we NEVER HEARD A peep again. just typical what-about-me? shit.

and don't mind influx's yelling. it's nothin personal. it's just part of his daily exercise program and he calls him as he sees em. but you kinda get the picture.
it's school. social hallway. no one's smiling at ya. you aren't them. just keep steppin.

Message 12/24             20-Jul-03  @  06:49 PM     Edit: 20-Jul-03  |  06:54 PM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

Influx

Link?: Link

dude. NO. Its NOT that

it has NOTHING to do with the social order or ANYTHING like that!

all this crap, expecting people to pay attention just cuz youre there, is childish nonsense. Im not upholding some sort of pecking order or anything of the sort. Please dont try to apply your view to mine.

The world does not work like this: "Here I am!"
"OH! WE ARE SO FUCKING BLESSED WITH YOUR PRESENCE! LET US DROP WHAT WE ARE DOING AND ENCOURAGE YOU!"

get real! you put some tracks up. GREAT! Do YOU like them? Hope so. But you need to realize that there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE doing the same thing right now, and most of it is crap. But theres this new attitude comin about: "Because I can, I should, and because I did it, it must be good"...

bullshit.

put your tunes up. people WILL listen. If something stands out they WILL say something, good or bad.

did you get any track votes? you must have because your name was up for a while? If it wasnt you voting for yourself, then that means someone liked what you did, right?

Message 13/24             20-Jul-03  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

k

images are way to obig that's why

100 pixels wide is default user image size in search displays.

also in web cd-sores, NO album gets that big an image even. So you need graphic's that work at smaller res guess.

also, CD case covers are square btw so they'd have to be cropped in professional use anyways.

Message 14/24             21-Jul-03  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

I live in the real world Influx, I simply asked for some sort of reply. I honestly don't care whether you like the tracks or not, but I'm not here to make enemies, and friends are just an occurence that just kinda 'happens' online if you have the same interest as someone else. I'm not some 12 year old begging for friends, i just wanted some phuckin feedback dammit. I *asked* for feedback, I didn't beg 'oh please oh please, like my tracks please! Like me please!'.

I enjoy my own tracks, otherwise I would phuckin quit right now. Music is a hobby to me, I listen to it, I make it, I live it. All for myself and for you. I do it because I enjoy makin ppl happy and because it's phun.

"The world does not work like this: "Here I am!" "OH! WE ARE SO FUCKING BLESSED WITH YOUR PRESENCE! LET US DROP WHAT WE ARE DOING AND ENCOURAGE YOU!""

My encouragement is finding someone that doesn't like my music, then I use that disappointment to fuel my will to make better, more creative music... so thanks for the fuel Influx... And um.. if YOU want to make it in the 'real world', I suggest you phuckin take a chill pill bro... dammit dude. Thanks for the more layed back version of encouragement Clay lol. I have balls Influx.. but if you have balls, they must be in a vice to be all that 'I'm-a-phuckin-pit-bull' attitude.

Message 15/24             21-Jul-03  @  04:20 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

influx

thats the response I expected from you, actually. more whining.

BTW...I didnt listen to your tracks. I wasnt stating an opinion about your sound. at all.

re-read what you wrote, dude. it was whining. no two ways about it. defend all you want, but the fact is if you go through life expecting attention, youre gonna end up quite disappointed

Message 16/24             21-Jul-03  @  04:32 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

djrandomchancelogik

If I'm the one whining then why are you the one that continues to bitch, moan and groan about what others say? Add more thought to your posts and maybe I'll begin to respect them and take them seriously.

Message 17/24             21-Jul-03  @  05:39 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

d

good thing about uploading your tracks 44.1 k 128kbps stereo is you can hear every bit of that luscious reverb you used. you could learn a thing or two from influx if you'd shut your yap and pay attention.

anyone for some "Melodic Trance"?

Message 18/24             21-Jul-03  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

mcc>

sure d~ but again....what genre is it?....no really.

Message 19/24             21-Jul-03  @  05:45 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

influx

add more fcking THOUGHT?

ok holmes. you got me. I didnt think about what I wrote at ALL.

I NEVER FCKING THINK. EVER.

yup. you got me.

Message 20/24             21-Jul-03  @  05:50 AM     Edit: 21-Jul-03  |  05:51 AM   -   RE: Track Pics uploaded

psylichon

And the cycle begins.

DJ RCL, you don't read the forums ever do you?

Influx, you are the biggest biter of trollbait I have ever met. Take the high road, man! You belong there! And quit typing in caps, that's so... so.... teen hacker wannabe, dude ;)

I've listened to your tracks, RCL, but like Clay says, I generally won't take the time to write a review of someone's music I don't know. Try joining our community, listen to some others' tracks, join in, then you might find more reaction to your work. And you might learn something. And so might we. Let's face it, everyone here, you included, is an asshole in some way. So let's forgo the formalities and the accusations and just write some fucking music.

psy

I should take my own advice, It's time for a new track...

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)