aaa eleVen-UP - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: eleVen-UP

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 12-Jul-03  @  07:48 PM   -   eleVen-UP

mcc>

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

got a new track up which features the linplug albino softy-synth. it's a very basic saw-sound used as the pulse pattern. it gets doubled in portions and slightly filtered but hopefully you can still enjoy it's simple richness.
the snake-flutter is the absynth....in my opinion the king of weird useable sounds....as is the space-orient bell that chimes thru here and there..
my rebirth keeps me employed by no one til i get my hands on something better.

ableton live is a great audio sequencer...imho...
kinda like a poor-man's pro-tools but without the midi-sequencer.
it runs on a 266mhz g3 so i'll keep it.

sorry about the horrible mix of "this afternoon".
it's always kind of weird when someone you love tells you if they were you they'd just have to shoot themself. a quick escape into some music which brings energy and joy is always a welcome remedy for me in times like these. having felt i kinda gone there...i was just excited to get the song up without worrying tooo much about how clean it was.
as most of you know by now "cleanliness is next to godliness" and this boy JUST AIN'T THAT GODLY!
i have a much more respectful mix ready(cowbells in ladyland mix) to upload so hopefully you might give it another whirl to get a clearer picture of what it's about.

anyway...clay...blah...enuff...shut up already...luv and respect to all my DT cohorts and
homies and friends.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             22-Jul-03  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: eleVen-UP

mcc>

thanks!

Message 22/23             25-Jul-03  @  02:49 PM     Edit: 25-Jul-03  |  03:37 PM   -   RE: eleVen-UP

Mick

Link?: Link

I agree full stop. Don't change a thing, I was diggin' it at 3am - got my codeine addled head right on. Move on to the next and, if you are so inclined, take the advice offered and apply it to the new track.

Message 23/23             25-Jul-03  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: eleVen-UP

mcc>

thanks for the generous comments mick....and again everybody else. i'm glad a few smiles were achieved!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)