aaa sucky swedish house dancehall RnB - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/24             23-Jul-03  @  09:29 AM   -   sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

sucky swedish house dancehall RnB rap hip-hop soul & swing dub disco-house deep-house....

too bad there were no "pop" category. Anyway have a listen - I think it has some of that summer feeling.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/24             23-Jul-03  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

of course I'm talking about the track I just uploaded to the music section here...
I'd like to be with the girl I really care for.

Sorry 'bout that...

Message 3/24             23-Jul-03  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

k

Link?:  No link

yeah it's great, but can you upload a lo-fi version so people who have modems can listen to it?

Message 4/24             23-Jul-03  @  01:56 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

JJ Freqy

I really like your track! It's very groovy and I like the vocal effects you have... even though you don't say much it's very effective. It's a happy sounding track that gets me into that summer mood. Keep up the good work!

JJ Freqy

Message 5/24             23-Jul-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

k, sorry 'bout that... would've been obvious if I'd read the instructions. well there is lofi version now at least

Message 6/24             23-Jul-03  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Maarten

I'm really not into this type of stuff but I must admit it has some very interesting elements... nice track for a sunday morning at the beach- I can already picture the silicons in tight bikini's.
Listened to the lo-fi version and to me it sounds pretty well mixed.

-M-

Message 7/24             24-Jul-03  @  07:01 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Garuna

I like this..... no wait.. I love this. Classic Swedish - the instantly catchy riff.

Fancy an uptempo remix?

Message 8/24             24-Jul-03  @  07:48 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Garuna

Link?:  Link

How can you call this sucky?.... it's brilliant. VOTE.

Message 9/24             24-Jul-03  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

beds

yeah vote dan!

great track. ripe for a remix!  

Message 10/24             24-Jul-03  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

thanks guys!!! this really makes my day!

Garuna, beds: of course I'd love to have it remixed! just mention the parts you need...

Message 11/24             25-Jul-03  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Garuna

I sent you a mail. Meanwhile, beds and I were discussing. Were is the vocal from? If that is you and you sampled yourself.... then we'll have to admit that you big.... we small.....

Message 12/24             26-Jul-03  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

mcc>

this is a very nice track which could've easily found itself on the avalanches' brilliant cd...>>>since i left you>. if you like this...then check that out ....it's simply amazing.

but i'm guessing you not so small garuna.....and that the sample
is what it is...a sample....though a very well-handled one.

Message 13/24             27-Jul-03  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

d

Very cool track. I like the chill feel to it. The vocal samples are very well done. They sit in the song so very well. The melody loop is well done. I am missing a lot of low end, though. Feels like there's no bass. But on the whole a cool track. Well done.

Message 14/24             27-Jul-03  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

damballah

hey, that letter's taken

Message 15/24             31-Jul-03  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

thank you all once again... I've mixed it in headphones, and I feel the cans diminuates the bass which makes it very hard to get it right...

Message 16/24             31-Jul-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Bedwyr

ahh we don't care how you mixed it   what's the vocal!!!? ;)

Message 17/24             31-Jul-03  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

mcc>

beds...you lil groveller>

get a clue.

Message 18/24             01-Aug-03  @  12:58 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

George Duke - Straight from the heart

Message 19/24             01-Aug-03  @  03:33 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Garuna

Yeah beds don't grovel that's pathetic.... so dan that song's really cool are you gonna do another one huh?

Message 20/24             01-Aug-03  @  04:50 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

mcc>

ummmm> but it's not a george duke....straight from your heart~ remix.

Message 21/24             01-Aug-03  @  09:23 AM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

dunno... at the moment we have real nice weather in stockholm so it feels kinda bad sitting inside in front of the commputer... but on the other hand I some stuff to write about so who knows...

Message 22/24             01-Aug-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Paleface

I think it's fantastic - very Avalanches, and the two-chord riff is very "UNKLE Main Theme". But I'm enjoying it, a lot.

Message 23/24             02-Aug-03  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

dan-s

Is that UNKLE as in "dj shadow" or as in "the man from UNKLE"?

Message 24/24             04-Aug-03  @  11:14 PM   -   RE: sucky swedish house dancehall RnB

Paleface

As in the Shadow/Lavelle project. Before Shadow left it,
Lavelle claimed it was all his idea anyway, and started
trying to produce. Track two, I think, on Psyence Fiction.
You'll hear.

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)