aaa Angus - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Angus

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             23-Jul-03  @  03:54 AM   -   Angus

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I redid an old song of mine called "Angus" which I had up a while back. I tweaked the sounds a bit, redid the drums, added some drumprog, and basically just revamped the whole thing. Take a listen you might like it. Its a bit more normal than what i've been doing recently... Kinda Jungle Stylee.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             23-Jul-03  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: Angus

Maarten

Link?: Link

dirty bass...nice. 303'ish thing came in a bit chaotic imo. I like that high pitched synth line which drops in n out. pad coming in at 2:40 doesn't seem totally in-place there, might want to bring that in at the break which follows. Altogether nice material tho mr. fish! I like how you go mad towards the ending  

Message 3/3             23-Jul-03  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: Angus

PB

Link?:  No link

Thanks for listening Mr. Maarten.   By 303 sound do you mean that ravey sound that comes in at :09? I've been trying hard to make that fit in. The whole reason why i'm really redoing this song is because the old version kinda sounds game soundtrackish (which isn't a bad thing but wasn't my intent). That line you are mentioning really made it sound that way so I'm trying to emphasize it in some way. I guess i'm work on it a bit more than. THanks again!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)