aaa Influx at it again - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx at it again

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-03  @  09:47 AM   -   Influx at it again

Influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This shit has just dragged on for WAY too long.

cant do 24/22 cuz it aint mixed right. wont mono. mostly cuz of the high end of the bassline...real wide!

anyway...everything seems cool, and then it kinda just falls apart at the end...thought someone might have a suggestion

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/35             14-Aug-03  @  06:44 AM   -   RE: Influx at it again

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

i think its great..maybe a slightly brigher snare and i really dont think the kick pounds enough to me-might be the trance talking though

i love the bassline also! I think it would be cool to have it through a highpass filter on a break though- that would be kinda kinky.

i also agree on the vocals- they get a bit old after a while

^^all the suggestions i can think of hehe- I really like the track- even though its not my bag!

schweet-

andrew

Message 32/35             14-Aug-03  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: Influx at it again

Influx

the kick is HUGE!

Message 33/35             15-Aug-03  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: Influx at it again

Garuna

Link?:  Link

That's just it, innit. You have solid well-produced dance like Mik's stuff and you have strange, sweet esoteric(?) melodies like Queasy or Clay. The challenge is get the best of both worlds, for me at least. To make uncompromising music which is completely your own AND that completely rocks the dancefloor. Yours is pretty close to that...

Message 34/35             16-Aug-03  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: Influx at it again

Influx

cool

Message 35/35             17-Aug-03  @  06:54 PM     Edit: 17-Aug-03  |  06:55 PM   -   RE: Influx at it again

Maarten

great track influx! I would also second guess the vocals tho... maybe just have em come in less often in the first half of the track and towards 4:45- they're in there way too long. Your drum-programming is fookin tight as usual, bass is real neat in a dirty grindy way too. noice

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)