aaa jj freqy- all that you got - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: jj freqy- all that you got

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             19-Jul-03  @  07:41 AM   -   jj freqy- all that you got

JJ Freqy

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Our newest track "All that you got" is completed. It has a swingish jazz feel to it and the vocals are sang by AJ. She did the harmony a third up to add a little more to it.

Of course the mp3 mono took much out of the mix... I'll have my website up, I'm hoping by tomorrow and I'll be putting all my tracks up hi fi. Thanks!

JJ Freqy & AJ

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             19-Jul-03  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: jj freqy- all that you got

JJ Freqy

I took the track off for now... I have to take care of some of the vocal volume and mixing issues...

JJ Freqy

Message 3/5             20-Jul-03  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: jj freqy- all that you got

JJ Freqy

Link?: Link

Ok, I put the track "All that you got" back up after making a few mixing changes. If you want to hear the HI FI stereo version go
Here

Thanks again!

JJ Freqy

Message 4/5             20-Jul-03  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: jj freqy- all that you got

queasy00

hey.yo

your drum programming is pretty good! i like the subtlties, esp on the part with the kick at the start of each measure (it *is* the start right? hehe... i dunno else how to describe).

i don't really like the slow bass arp tho ;( i dunno.. i guess i'm just not there.

-j

Message 5/5             21-Jul-03  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: jj freqy- all that you got

JJ Freqy

Link?: Link

Thank you sir for your comments! Much appreciated.

JJ Freqy

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)