aaa Sorrow can be pretty inspiring - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Sorrow can be pretty inspiring

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             20-Aug-03  @  01:28 AM   -   Sorrow can be pretty inspiring

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

ello, ok- forget the previous thread, dont wanna 'spam' the place too much here in such short time. Got two new tracks up.. took mr. clay's + influx's advise to work here. Think the BD are coming out much better in these two. (?) Anyway, tracks are Night Out.. & Our Highway

-M-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             20-Aug-03  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: Sorrow can be pretty inspiring

mr. clay

Link?:  No link

i really liked martyteebee......and what you did with your second chord in that song> i think you should do with your second chord in your first song..our highway 7 am.....use it as a second chord/bridge sort of thing to your first chord...except maybe once or twice every 4 or eight bars...instead of using it to build an entire section the way you did. i like the first movement and the 3rd and every other movement after but the second should merely be a part of the first....i don't know if i'm making sense.

so sorrow can be a place of inspiration. but hopefully it's an inspiration to move on away from it....and onto better things.

oh what we go thru~

i really like martyteebee>

Message 3/5             21-Aug-03  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Sorrow can be pretty inspiring

GrooveMonkey

Our Highway... Mental track, love it! My only crit, is that its crying out for some f*****d up vocals!

Niht Under ... not really my cup of tea, a bit to repetative, but really like that pad and vocal sounding thingy at 2:35 ish.

G

Message 4/5             21-Aug-03  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Sorrow can be pretty inspiring

Maarten

thanks for the listen & comment... although I must admit I cannot follow your whole post without getting a bit confused clay ;), understood the part about 'martyteebee' tho, thanks. Hmmm vocals... only if they're dark and hardly understandable :D. Yah, Night Under... is pretty repetitive for my doing but I intended it to keep going along with some subtle changes and short-fills.. but I can def. see where your comment is coming from. I sometimes get carefull not to go overboard and ruin a track, maybe should have taken it one step further.

thanks,
-M-

Message 5/5             21-Aug-03  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Sorrow can be pretty inspiring

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

Oh so it's Mr.Clay now?

Would listen, but on shite laptop  

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)