aaa seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/32             25-May-04  @  09:29 PM   -   seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

^

i'm not much of a reader.. to me it basically just says "we're gonna restart drafting in the u.s. next year" thats enuff for me.. ooh, mavis, look at this shitty fucking culture

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/32             26-May-04  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

pict

Link?:  No link

The information has been replaced by the following text

"The Action Alert you've requested is no longer available"

I have no doubt that if there's a rare up in the occupied territories the Corpostate will start conscription.It's a good way to reduce unemployment getting rid of all the non essential excess population don't you think?

Message 3/32             26-May-04  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

mcc>

information no longer available.
this becomes more american by the minute.

what's weird is how this morning drudge had this headline photo of bush being chased by a cicada.
you could see the bug clearly and the president cowering like the mighty western power which we know him to be.
within 2 hours the photo was completely removed from drudge's front page....with no story remaining.
someone must've got a call.

Message 4/32             26-May-04  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

k

it's on the sidebar innit (right column 

"Neo-Conservatives" & The Project For The "NEW American Century" want to Bring Back the Draft S89 & HR 163 - Az

in brown text

Message 5/32             26-May-04  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

k

oh, that's not it... sorry

Message 6/32             26-May-04  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

sitar

Link?: Link

D'oh!

Message 7/32             26-May-04  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

mcc>

the original authors of the NEW AMERICAN CENTURY group...
out of 41 signers....only 4 were in any military service and i forget but 3 of em never even left their state for training...something like that.

and their entire deal is how we MUST have our men fighting wars for even the next 100 years to make american national interests safe and defend corporate freedom as we operate abroad.

Message 8/32             26-May-04  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

* compulsary

"see the bug clearly and the president cowering like the mighty"

as president of the united states of america and leader of the free world, i would've thought he was obligated to protocolary welcome, maybe followed by "bring me to your leader" ?

Message 9/32             26-May-04  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

* compulsary

The Action Alert you've requested is no longer available.

truncated url perhaps ?

Message 10/32             26-May-04  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

* compulsary

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/alertid=5834001&content_dir=ua_congressorg

there

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)