aaa Eurpoean Vacation - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Eurpoean Vacation

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             10-Jan-05  @  06:30 PM   -   Eurpoean Vacation

craig

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So it looks like another trip to Europe is in the plannig stages for me. The guy I'm going with wants to do four cities, probably over the course of about two weeks. The plan is to hit London, Amsterdam, Brussels, and Paris. London looks like the cheapest to fly into, so that looks like it'd be our starting point, maybe over the water to Holland, then to Belgium and Paris.

Any suggestions? Better/cheaper to take the trains on the continent or drive? Which of you are going to be upset if I don't get to hang out with you (Maarten you're on the list).

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             10-Jan-05  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

sitar

Doesn't look like you're going there but while in Munich I was told by a couple from Spain and Croatia that Germany is the least expensive country in Europe to visit right now which was a nice surprise for me.

Message 3/22             10-Jan-05  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

milan

guess you're not coming to vienna so i wont be upset...

if you're doing only Amsterdam, Brussels, and Paris, train might be the better option since you wouldnt be using a car in the citties anyway. plus, it'd probably be less expensie all in all.

Sitar... vienna aint that far away dude, wanna drop by?

Message 4/22             10-Jan-05  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

sitar

I'm already back milan lol. thanks for the invite though. would be nice. I might be there with my wife in June again. Except to visit 1 friend about 100 km away I stayed smack in the middle of Munich..in Schwabing..because I wanted to hook up with a lot of my friends there.

Craig, when are you going?

Message 5/22             11-Jan-05  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

Bol Toper

Ridiculous as it may seem it can be much cheaper to fly between European cities than take the train. Check out Easyjet and Ryanair. If you book well in advance you can fly from England to most places in Europe for next to nothing.

Good Luck, Deano

Message 6/22             11-Jan-05  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

cheddar

also check out wizzair, sky europe, Berlin air

these are good for C and E Europe mainly, but man if you are visiting these centres then you are visiting McDConalds Europe. Drop the shit and go where the beer is cheap and the babes are babes

Budapest - Am I right?

Message 7/22             11-Jan-05  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

craig

Haha! Mc Donald's Europe, I like that. Yes, I know I'm doing the tourist thing, but really it's my friend's trip to plan and I'm just along for the ride. Personally, I'd really like to see a place like Budapest, and we did actually discuss Vienna.. Everything is still up in the air, except that the trip is going to include a stay in the 'dam since my friend knows people in the area he wants to visit. Timeframe looks to be around March.

-C

Message 8/22             11-Jan-05  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

milan

Budapest? naah... go see Prague! a) it looks absolutely amazing, and b) sylvia saint comes from there

Message 9/22             11-Jan-05  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

craig

You know, I would go everywhere if I had fat cash and three months off  

Message 10/22             11-Jan-05  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Eurpoean Vacation

cheddar

actually i agree with Prague, it rocks hard, but the chicks man??!?, OK the beer is way better than here

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)