aaa famous sports commentator quotes - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: famous sports commentator quotes

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-May-04  @  11:15 PM   -   famous sports commentator quotes

milan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

* Alan Minter - "Sure, there have been deaths in boxing, but none of them serious."

* Winston Bennett- "I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body."

* Murray Walker- F1 Racing Commentator- "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."

* Greg Norman- "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my Father and Mother."

* Terry Venables- "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

*Ron Atkinson- "I would not say that David Ginola is the best left winger in the premiership, but there are none better."

* Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977- "Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

* Metro Radio- "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field "

* David Acfield- "Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seems to hang in the air for even longer."

* Stuart Hall- Radio 5 live- "What will you do when you leave football Jack? Will you stay in football?"

* True Story- A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too because they were all laughing so hard!

* US PGA Commentator- "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them.... Oh my god!!!!! Whahave I just said?!!!!"

* David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics- "And there goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class."

* Pat Glenn- Weightlifting commentator- "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

* New Zealand Rugby Commentator- "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

* Ted Walsh- Horse Racing Commentator- "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             28-May-04  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: famous sports commentator quotes

k

Link?:  No link

Murray Walker was a bloody institution... it's definately NOT the same now he's gone... i dont even bother to watch it anymore cos it;s boring without his gaffs & excitement fits  

what was that headline one that Jock posted?

"Keegan fills Schmeichel's gap with Seaman"

heh something like that...

Message 12/15             28-May-04  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: famous sports commentator quotes

milan

Link?: Link

lol!

Message 13/15             28-May-04  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: famous sports commentator quotes

mcc>

Link?:  No link

yeah...gonna miss that guy>

Man Commits Suicide After Sex with Hen

LUSAKA (Reuters) - A 50-year-old Zambian man has hanged himself after his wife found him having sex with a hen, police said Friday.

The woman caught him in the act when she rushed into their house to investigate a noise.

"He attempted to kill her but she managed to escape," a police spokesman said.

The man from the town of Chongwe, about 50 km (30 miles) east of Lusaka, killed himself after being admonished by other villagers.

The hen was slaughtered after the incident.

Message 14/15             29-May-04  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: famous sports commentator quotes

beds

^

Message 15/15             30-May-04  @  09:26 AM   -   RE: famous sports commentator quotes

psylichon

lol!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)