aaa seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 25-May-04  @  09:29 PM   -   seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

xoxos

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

^

i'm not much of a reader.. to me it basically just says "we're gonna restart drafting in the u.s. next year" thats enuff for me.. ooh, mavis, look at this shitty fucking culture

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/32             26-May-04  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

dissonance

Link?: Link

they are also trying to up the drafting age to 35. they want in addition to their selective service check in at age 18...."please keep us updated to any new skills you may acquire, especially computer related skills"

Message 12/32             26-May-04  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

cheddar

whoahahahahaahahahahah

this is a circus

get a haircut

camps for who..?

Message 13/32             27-May-04  @  01:23 AM     Edit: 27-May-04  |  01:30 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

BluStudio

Draft the unemployed who have been sitting on benefits for 6 months or more between 18-35.

You'd soon see alot of people scrambling for jobs

Blu

Message 14/32             27-May-04  @  02:05 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

pict

Link?:  No link

So everybody takes any shitty low paid job they can find to avoid the draft and the rest get shipped off to the middle eastern front "and I think to myself what a wunnerful world".

Message 15/32             27-May-04  @  03:16 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

mcc>

Link?:  No link

were it me...i'd just commit one spectacular little felony and have myself
disqualified for service.

but blu's idea was almost as good.

Message 16/32             27-May-04  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

influx

felony disqualifies you?

fckin funny benefit

Message 17/32             27-May-04  @  12:05 PM     Edit: 27-May-04  |  12:09 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

sitar

"and their entire deal is how we MUST have our men fighting wars for even the next 100 years to make american national interests safe and defend corporate freedom as we operate abroad."

Oh yea send kids to die and continue amassing our national deficit so that we can make sure our CEOs get their $15 million year end bonuses. At this rate it won't be long before manhattan island isn't worth the $52 dollars we paid for it.

And don't forget to keep sending the message 'no to health coverage in america'.

Message 18/32             27-May-04  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

BluStudio

yeah, dont think i'd make much of a politician innit, Id be the bad guy people would throw eggs n shit at

Blu

Message 19/32             27-May-04  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

xoxos

saying shit like that would get you tossed the fuck down my front path, true..

Message 20/32             27-May-04  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: seen this then? 1984 oh no oh no

BluStudio

LOL, awesome!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)