aaa free running - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: free running

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 07-Jan-05  @  09:19 AM   -   free running

Dominic

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

did anyone see that "Jump Britain" programme last night? Saw the Jump London prog last year aswell. S'a young sport but looks wicked when done properly.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/39             08-Jan-05  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: free running

Zazza

I think it's really cool...

Or maybe they should join the Army, visit foreign countries, meet interesting people and shoot them?

Message 12/39             08-Jan-05  @  01:39 PM   -   RE: free running

k

Link?:  Link

yeah sure it's good, it's better than sitting vegatating in front of a Tv set etc, but it's this whole attitude we've worked ourselves into as people so that unless an activity is approached with all this 'professional' & competitive attitude, then no-one wants to know.

It's like people who cycle to work and get done up in all this competitive clothing and branded shoes and accessories... YOUR CYCLING TO WORK FFS!!!... NOT COMPETING IN THE TOUR DE FRANCE!

lol - it's pathetic - all it shows imo is the power of corporate mind control & how we cant do anything unless it's been corporate & TV/media 'approved' ... THEN suddenly it's ok to 'go out and play' cos you're not 'playing'.. oh no!... you're persuing a professional competitive sport!!

what a pile of old fucking shite - we used to jump off things that tall for hours when we was only 7 or 8 years old as i said - it was something you'd grown out of by the time you were 12... at that age you were being taken up the feilds & (as they'd call it nowadays) being 'sexualy abused' by buxom 16 year old farmers daughters  

oh how we suffered!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/39             08-Jan-05  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: free running

Zazza

Yeah,. I agree the corporate mind vampires will probably try to suck the life out of it, but it started in a good place and it just looks like a fun thing to do..

Message 14/39             08-Jan-05  @  06:05 PM     Edit: 08-Jan-05  |  06:06 PM   -   RE: free running

cheddar

Link?: Link

OK so the corporate vampires will suck and the youth will cheer and we will bitch but isn't this more to do with people wanting to put things (including behaviour) in boxes. Fix that and the worlds problems will disappear

Message 15/39             08-Jan-05  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: free running

k

Link?:  Link

hey i'm not moaning, I just think it's highly funny.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/39             09-Jan-05  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: free running

Zazza

"hey i'm not moaning..."

You not feeling well?

Message 17/39             09-Jan-05  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: free running

Steve Roughley

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Heh, I remember seeing this stuff years ago. It started in Paris, I think, and Luc Besson used some of those guys in Taxi 2 as the Ninjas. Have to say that what I saw of the French dudes ages ago who were doing some pretty [stupidly] dangerous stuff, looked pretty cool.

Message 18/39             09-Jan-05  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: free running

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

i think its really cool :D

Message 19/39             09-Jan-05  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: free running

milan

thats cause you never leave the house innit!  

Message 20/39             10-Jan-05  @  06:19 AM   -   RE: free running

Influx

so I watched the docu tonight, and while I cringed at some of the goings on, the actual action was pretty fckin impressive. those dudes are AGILE!

I still think its lame to call it freerunning, but...human nature

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)