aaa enron boys - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: enron boys

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-Jun-04  @  12:17 PM     Edit: 02-Jun-04  |  12:19 PM   -   enron boys

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Did any of you hear the tapes of some enron meetings that were on the news? The execs talked about ways of artificially hiking oil prices on the US west coast. They were coming up with scams and laughing about how they'd boost profits while screwing the population. In one you here them talking about a wildfire that was threatening a pipeline or maybe already burning a pipeline. I missed that detail. They were literally sitting there saying how the raging wildfire was great and you could here one of them saying "Burn baby burn". People who heard these tapes first kept using the word "arrogance" in describing the enron execs. And yes the execs included Skilling and Lay. The US considers these kinds of people the leaders of our country and goes out of it's way to give them big green lights to do whatever they please. No wonder the world hates us.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             07-Jun-04  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: enron boys

d

Link?:  No link

we don't use "litres" here, fat bloke

Message 22/25             07-Jun-04  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: enron boys

Jock

ing oil should be the same price to everyone, if its expensive over here then it should be just as expensive over in the states. After all we are all meant to be living in a global village, or was that a global shite hole. I cant remember now.

Message 23/25             07-Jun-04  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: enron boys

dub-munkey

yeah, its like if all americans drove hyundais they wouldn't need to import any oil...oh shit i heard that here didn't i?

greg

Message 24/25             09-Jun-04  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: enron boys

sitar

Link?: Link

""Americans" especially have done so little with their alleged freedom.. is reality-teevee the best they can do? apparently.. lets end the human race tonight"

I've missed hearing those words

Message 25/25             09-Jun-04  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: enron boys

nobody

Link?:  Link

hello sitar.. nice to 'see' you around

jock - 'global village' sounds like the marketing folk got pretty creative on that one eh.. yes, one globe one world one hatred of the poor etc.

"all businessmen are cteared equal" to quote david cross

hm

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)