aaa Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/27             21-May-04  @  07:59 AM   -   Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

GrooveMonkey

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Soo who's got some.. lets see 'em...

G

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/27             21-May-04  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

GrooveMonkey

[image file]

Other arm..

Not finished yet.. having more done soon

G

Message 3/27             21-May-04  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

dub-munkey

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i got a chinese symbol on a whim but regret it as my dad did the same thing unbeknownst to me (bunch of sad twats we are)- so im getting mine mutated into something resembling your left arm but with a bit more detail...

greg

Message 4/27             21-May-04  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

bastiaan

Link?:  Link

Got an old fashioned rose on my shoulder...

Message 5/27             21-May-04  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

0dB

Large raging bull on my left shoulderblade and a big winged unicorn on my right. Funny swirley thing around my right bicep.

Tattoos are great, but not as you start to put on a wee bit of early 30's weight :-(

I must go to the Gym and eat healthily and give up smoking and cut down my drinking.

Ah well, next year....

Whats the writing say groovemonkey ? George Bush is a c*nt in Arabic ?

Message 6/27             21-May-04  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

Jock

I've got WY on my cock. When I get a stiffy it extends to "Welcome to my bedroom, I hope you have a pleasant stay"

Message 7/27             21-May-04  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

dub-munkey

yeah ive got the whole lord of the rings novel tatooed on mine!

greg

Message 8/27             21-May-04  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

cheddar

I have a 12 incher but I dont use it as a rule

Message 9/27             21-May-04  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

craig

I'm up for a Tolkien tattoo soon.. I'm going to get the Lord of the Nazgul with an exceprt from the silmarillion in elvish script.

Just need to actually follow through with it.

-Craig

Message 10/27             21-May-04  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

mcc>

i prefer to give my money to greenpeace or amnesty or some food program.
sure is pretty though.

Message 11/27             21-May-04  @  08:40 PM     Edit: 21-May-04  |  08:45 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

GrooveMonkey

Cool Craig.. the text on my arm is in elvish script (tengwar)

so no-one else gonna post their's... don't make me feel all alone..

G

Message 12/27             21-May-04  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

influx

Ive just never been a big fan of showing mine off. most of em are from my "thrasher" days when I liked skulls and dark shit

actually all of them

plan on doin another some day. something that actually means something.

Message 13/27             22-May-04  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

grooveMonkey

yeah.. fair do's. Mine all mean stuff to me.. tho not a finished work yet.. more to go

G

Message 14/27             22-May-04  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

xoxos

just said this elsewhere, so beats me.

did my tats and piercings myself with a sewing needle wrapped in thread or an x-acto knife. being 20 and living on the arcology, it made sense, but for 14 years they've basically just been black blurs on my skin.. no one's going to look at them and say "ooh that's an inverse space around a star of chaos, like concentric yin-yangs, how clever" they're gonig to see a black blob and think 'what the fuck is that mess'

Message 15/27             23-May-04  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

mcc>

ooh that's an inverse space around a star of chaos, like concentric yin-yangs, how clever!!!!!!!

Message 16/27             23-May-04  @  02:05 PM     Edit: 23-May-04  |  02:06 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

BluStudio

I have a wolf standing on rock thing on right arm (looks like my dog actually lol) and various *shite* on left i wish i didnt have. all black tats- wolf thing defo one i really like tho.

But tip- dont ever get a circular tattoo if you plan on changing shape, the moon in the wolf one was perfectly round when i was boxing in my teens. Looks more like an egg now i reach (and pass dammit) saggy mid 20's

blu

Message 17/27             23-May-04  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

* compulsary

[image file]

done with the core of a guitar string, hollow bic ball pen and electric train motor.

old school baby !

Message 18/27             23-May-04  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

xoxos

reminds me of when herbie the head got into that fight with the guy who was nothing but a torso working as a pillow in the stands.

Message 19/27             24-May-04  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

dub-munkey

craig that would be very cool indeed! coolest ive seen aparat from a real good hendrix drawing were the four zed zeppelin symbols all in a band with the zozo at the front...some elvish script or black speech would v cool though....

greg

Message 20/27             24-May-04  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

xoxos

lol and a big fackin bar code on your ass to go with them.

Message 21/27             24-May-04  @  10:49 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

beds

and a sticker on top when you buy off the cheap shelf

Message 22/27             25-May-04  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

cydonia cell

Hey Groove Monkey,

What does it say, man? I can't make any sense out of it at all... is it Quenya or Sindarin? Not that it matters, since in either dialect it appears to mean nothing at all...

Help a brotha out...

e

Message 23/27             25-May-04  @  07:33 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

GrooveMonkey

The font is sindarin... and yeah.. if you know it it prolly means fuck all.. but to me it means lots. and I aint sayin what it is.. coz is soppy and everyone will take this piss..

G

Message 24/27             25-May-04  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

mcc>

you mean it doesn't say god bless the usa?

it still looks cool anyway.

Message 25/27             26-May-04  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

cydonia cell

"I love Mom"

yeah, I'm a BIG dork, i do indeed know a smattering of it...

glad it's workin' for ya

e

Message 26/27             26-May-04  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

pict

Tolkien was a bit of a borrower wasn't he.

Message 27/27             26-May-04  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: Tattoos.. WHo's go 'em

Maarten

I've got the head of a grey / alien on my arm- with the empty stare.. back from my alien-acid days- heh, well, kinda still there though. Been planning on more the past year but still havnt found/decided on the designs I want..

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)