aaa Kelly Brook Cheats Death - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Kelly Brook Cheats Death

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             20-May-04  @  11:46 PM   -   Kelly Brook Cheats Death

BluStudio

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

LOL, just read this, posted from AOL news, she must have been starving and decided to order a sneaky wee 8 ouncer before her boyfriend showed up- puts a new twist on the old models putting fingers down throat innit.  

----------------------------------------

Pin-up Kelly Brook had a narrow escape when a waiter saved her from choking in a Los Angeles restaurant.

The model and actress was waiting for her boyfriend British actor Jason Statham to arrive when she started choking on a steak.

The quick-thinking waiter threw his arms around the sexy model and attempted to make her cough it up, without success. Finally he was forced to put his hand down her throat to recover the offending piece of meat.

Another diner told the Daily Star: "At first she was coughing, but then she started to turn blue.

"A waiter ran across and attempted the Heimlich manoeuvre, which didn't work.

"So the waiter literally had to put his fingers down her throat and pull the piece of meat out."

Kelly was left shaken and embarrassed by the incident but otherwise unhurt. The onlooker added that she left a very big tip.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             21-May-04  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: Kelly Brook Cheats Death

0dB

Link?:  No link

I like to see the waiter who'd dare try and remove my meat once I'd got it down down Kelly Brookes throat.

Message 3/3             21-May-04  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: Kelly Brook Cheats Death

Jock

Link?:  No link

The doity slag, I reckon she did it on purpose. She most probably had the horn and was as wet as robert maxwells sock.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)