aaa Fisting - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fisting

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             11-Jun-04  @  02:48 PM   -   Fisting

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Haha!

Go to http://www.amazon.co.uk and enter "Sennheiser HD202" into the search engine..

When it comes back, check out the "You may also like" section!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             11-Jun-04  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: Fisting

Jock

Link?:  No link

funnily enough, I actually have a copy of that book, swear on my life. I ordered it a few years ago to give to a mate for a joke christmas present, but still have it at home somewhere. Along with Anal Pleasure and Health.

Message 3/4             11-Jun-04  @  03:42 PM     Edit: 11-Jun-04  |  03:50 PM   -   RE: Fisting

milan

"a hand in the bush"... lol!

"My girlfriend swears our love life took a new turn after we bought this book" ahahaha

Message 4/4             11-Jun-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: Fisting

sitar

Too funny. Must be running a special or something. Well of course anyone interested in a Sennheiser HD202 will be interested in those books.

What would really be the kicker is you order the book, open it up and it contains the specs and instructions for the Sennheiser. You ever see the monty python skit where a guy knocks on an old woman's door. She talks to him through the door. He tells her he's a thief. She doesn't believe him, insisting he's an encyclopedia salesman. After going back and for for a few minutes he finally convinces her he's a thief so she opens the door. He comes in, sits down in her livingroom and starts pitching encyclopedias.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)