aaa Israelis to flatten more of Gaza - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Israelis to flatten more of Gaza

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             16-May-04  @  07:54 PM   -   Israelis to flatten more of Gaza

Zazza

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

for the life of me I can't get my head round why the arabs hate our freedom and justice!

The Israeli army has said it plans to destroy hundreds more homes in the Gaza Strip, after Israel's Supreme Court said demolitions could go ahead.

Bulldozers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             16-May-04  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: Israelis to flatten more of Gaza

dissonance

File?:  No file

sweet!

these zionist assholes in amercia only faciliate this whole process. 2Billion US a year...

that's fucking absurd....and keeps that country afloat.

Message 3/5             16-May-04  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Israelis to flatten more of Gaza

Zazza

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I thought it was $8billion in total...

helps pay for the wall i suppose...

Message 4/5             17-May-04  @  01:48 PM     Edit: 17-May-04  |  01:56 PM   -   RE: Israelis to flatten more of Gaza

sitar

Sharon makes a public statement about a year ago that it doesn't matter if the US disagrees with Israel. Sharon said Israel has always done everything on its own. Yea right as long as the US is footing the bill. Not a great thing to say.

Message 5/5             17-May-04  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: Israelis to flatten more of Gaza

mcc>

Link?:  No link

TEL AVIV, Israel -- More than 100,000 Israelis rallied Saturday night in favor of a pullout from the Gaza Strip, a massive show of strength by the long-dormant opposition movement.

Demonstrators packed Tel Aviv's Rabin Square, where Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was killed in 1995 by a Jewish extremist, for Saturday's rally. Israeli media estimated the crowd at up to 150,000.

Some demonstrators held placards in support of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who has proposed withdrawing from the Gaza Strip. Members of Sharon's Likud Party recently vetoed the pullout plan.

''This is a protest of the majority,'' opposition leader Shimon Peres told the crowd. ''Eighty percent of our people want peace. One percent are trying to block it.''

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)