aaa far from odd - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: far from odd

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             10-Jun-04  @  03:28 PM   -   far from odd

mcc>

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

No terrorist motives behind Cologne bombing attack: local official
BERLIN, June 10

(Xinhuanet) -- Police made no breakthrough after an overnight investigation into the Wednesday bombing attack in western German city of Cologne, and it seemed unlikely there were terrorist motives behind the attack, local officials said on Thursday.

"The motives surrounding this incident are still unclear. Anything is possible at this point in the investigation, and it could also be a settling of scores between rival Turks," a police spokesman said.

A suspected nail bomb exploded near a hairdresser's shop on theground floor of a three-story building in a predominantly Turkish district of Cologne, Germany on Wednesday, injuring 22 people.

typical example of how the the press can so easily discount
an attack of terrorism against non-whites or non-westerners as NOT TERRORISM.
in fact...without knowing anything (?) ...they're quick to suggest the bombing of turks was done by the turks themselves.
it's well-known germany's fascist-racist element have gone all but extinct.
germany's horrible history has taught it many things. however there will always be those who refuse to know.
now to say this violence against the turks is something the turks bring upon themselves is rather heinous..... but far from odd...and actually rather standard.
it's weird how if this guy triggers the explosion...it's terrorism...
but if THAT guy does it...
we'll simply find a different name for it.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             10-Jun-04  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: far from odd

cheddar

"...without knowing anything (?)" wakey wakey clay babe, - racism, fascism and neo nazism is fucking rife all over Europe.. I blame divide and rule and all the black people taking good white mens work and women and eating strange foods."

insurgents, civilian casualties, freedom fighters, security consultant, mercinaries...increasingly i dont care to read it or the spaces between its lines anymore

Message 3/7             10-Jun-04  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: far from odd

xoxos

finally discovered reality tv then, eh? :P

Message 4/7             10-Jun-04  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: far from odd

sitar

I think reality tv is the lowest form of civilization. In reality tv greed is the only incentive for people to boastfully treat eachother like shit, and the tv audience applaudes the behavior as if they were watching their personal heros in a paradise world on channel 5. It's hard for me to fathom.

Message 5/7             11-Jun-04  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: far from odd

cheddar

If we lived in a villiage we could not walk on the street without acknowledging the other people we meet. In a city we cannot do this. I think that reality TV (particularly without celebs) is a form of replacement theapy. The fact that the people on reality TV treat other like shit is more to do with what the makers want.

Did you ever wonder why there is only bad news in the paperI

Message 6/7             11-Jun-04  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: far from odd

xoxos

you talk a good bit, but how are your tactical sensibilities?

no water? lol.

Message 7/7             13-Jun-04  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: far from odd

k

Link?:  Link

yeah that's true, where I grew up, you could see another person coming for 1/2 mile before you passed each other on the road, you can very well ignore a person you've watched walking towards you for 4-5 minutes...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)