aaa Orgon Systems Enigiser! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             26-Mar-98  @  02:13 AM   -   Orgon Systems Enigiser!

awemyss

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone have any damn idea where to find out more info on this beast.....! Looks like a real beauty of an analog synth, i have pictures and basic info but can't find a dealer in the US that carries them assuming they have even been released. What did they make a couple of hundred only for the european market? any info is appreciated...!

Thanks
Alex Wemyss

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             26-Mar-98  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

kilo

i was in contact with them, but they dont seem to be well organised......... the last i heard they were goiing to release a midi'd version with full midi in/out for all controls.........

ok i'm on the phone to them now....... ring ring.... aha....fax number...... oh..... shit...... ok.....it's a combines tel/fax number..... so here it is,,,,,,, you call/fax them:

inside the UK: 0191 290 2592

ouside the UK: +44 191 290 2592

Message 3/9             26-Mar-98  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

hilliard

Check out Eurosynth in the US.....(Utah, I think). Their website is:

www.xmission.com/~synth

I've read a few things about the Enigiser there, dunno if they actually sell it, but it's worth a check....eh?

Also read a review on the first model (non-MIDI) in an issue of FM......oh sometime last year (around this time- Easter).....you could check the back issues on their website and maybe get a copy of the article....dunno. Seem to recall them liking it quite a bit, except for the non-MIDI issue.....dunno.

BTW, I have sent a few e-mails to Eurosynth, regarding prices (they don't list their price for all items they have, only a few are there - however, the ones they have listed are damn good......ie Novation Drumstation v2 for $550....that's a slammin price!) ...anyway, I have yet to receive a reply to my questions.....bummer, since their other prices are so good, I wanted to know about their price of the MAM VF-11 Vocoder. I've seen this unit for $595. Has anyone seen a better price (in the US, that is)?

Message 4/9             27-Mar-98  @  05:10 AM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

Thanks for the info on this.........have bookmarked Eurosynth now for awhile.....they are definitely decent! this is just the fawkin synth i wanna get ahold of ya know .......not one that every ole bastard can get ahold of.....so the sounds will be fairly uncommon.....i sink?

Message 5/9             27-Mar-98  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

kilo

guys.... i called them a few times.... I'll let you know as soon as I get thru......

Message 6/9             27-Mar-98  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

kilo

guys.... i called them a few times.... I'll let you know as soon as I get thru...... ok i got thru.... it's a husband and wife team by the way.. and he was out skateboarding !!..... so er...... we had a chat, and she's gonna get him to bell me at home..... the new Midi version (Energiser-2) will be out soon......(apparently they sold loads of the mark-1, but got flooded for requests for a midi version..... they have setup alot of resellers and distributors... so hold tite !!.... I'll post the full SP on monday or tuesday next week...(30/3/98)

Message 7/9             28-Mar-98  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

awemyss

Thanks Chief......!

Message 8/9             28-Mar-98  @  04:00 AM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

awemyss

Thanks Chief......!

Message 9/9             07-Apr-98  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Orgon Systems Enigiser!

Blunted

Another MnM Vocoder for 595 and more...
www.roguemusic.com

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)