aaa ADB Analog Pro 24 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: ADB Analog Pro 24

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             24-Mar-98  @  06:38 AM   -   ADB Analog Pro 24

awemyss

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

This card was recently released from ADB Digital (.com) However their site has supplied sketchy info on it for ages......even after the release. From what i've found out though....2 stereo ins, 24 Bit Dual analog ADCs, over 100db snr, sounds smashing!
Does anyone have any info on this card or maybe a link to a picture? Costs $400 in the US.

Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             24-Mar-98  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: ADB Analog Pro 24

kilo

well, here it is....... it's a 2 in 2 out analog......(er.....can't quite figure it, as ther appears to be only 3 rca connectors.... weird......anyhows.....it;s only 4 out if you include the digital outs........ so whilst it seems a good card IF you need all that word clock and digital stuff, (this'll only work with your dat if it's got optical ins & outs...my Denon has for example....there's no s/pdif on the pro24).... I'd say look at the Dman 1044......which is a less complicated 4 analog out card

Message 3/4             26-Mar-98  @  02:04 AM   -   RE: ADB Analog Pro 24

Unfortunately the picture you show here kilo, is of the Adb Multiwav DIGITAL variety card indicated by the optical adats. The card i was referring to is strictly analog and was released like 2 weeks ago......i guess if they don't even have a picture on there site and don't seem to respond to e-mail!
then no one else will have further info........

Thanks anyway.

Message 4/4             26-Mar-98  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: ADB Analog Pro 24

KILO

WOOPS SORRY........

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)