aaa Pinnacle Pro Studio, Terratec EWS L/XL ??? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Pinnacle Pro Studio, Terratec EWS L/XL ???

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             29-Aug-98  @  02:23 AM   -   Pinnacle Pro Studio, Terratec EWS L/XL ???

d_jazz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Well, here I am, somewhat comfused in the Soundcard Jungle..
Want to buy a card with a lot of potential, as i hopefully will continue get get new
gizmoes as time flies. I've read the reviews of the different cards, but a lot of them
get "thumbs up". Is it just a matter of taste, or is some of this cards IT" ?

Any thoughts appreciated !!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             19-Sep-98  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: Pinnacle Pro Studio, Terratec EWS L/XL ???

i just bought the pinnacle thinking that a new Kirzwel module bought would be a bonus to my setup ,besides TB's quality audio recording....but don't be fooled the module is a GM only and gives you no new shit. Yes the quality of audio recording is great but 1 stereo out :-(((

i am changing it for audiowerk 8 2 ins..8 out spdif e.t.c

so there :-)))
dee

p.s

bad reports on terratec conflicting....don't do it .

dee-f@usa.net

Message 3/3             20-Sep-98  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: Pinnacle Pro Studio, Terratec EWS L/XL ???

I've got a terratec EWS and it's seems ok!
Just finished Ed!son 1.0 but it still has a 512k sample size limit which is fine for 99% of jobs required. Don't know about any conflicts though?
It does use 3 IRQ's though fully functioning (not neccesary) but I want to get some outboard gear now to take my stuff out live.
Oh, and you can put a DB50XG in it which is pretty cool!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)