aaa Gadget Lab's Wave/8*24 card - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Gadget Lab's Wave/8*24 card

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             01-Sep-98  @  04:02 AM   -   Gadget Lab's Wave/8*24 card

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

This card sure sounds delicious from the spec. Any comments? Anyone care to comment about its predecessor, Wave 4?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Sep-98  @  05:06 AM   -   RE: Gadget Lab's Wave/8*24 card

csoldano

I am really thonking about getting it. The price is right
and I've heard their products are good. It does not have
any hardware DSP effects however and Digital IN and OUT
is optional. But what about DSP factory from Yamaha ?

Message 3/4             05-Sep-98  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: Gadget Lab's Wave/8*24 card

Wal

I'm planning to use my PC strictly for mastering and track editing. Therefore I don't think I'll need all the bells & whistles on the sound card...I'll just use software DSP's and plug-in's. 8*24 seems to be the best cost effective solution for what I'm doing. Yamaha is great, and if it sounds anything like the 02R, then it's a great *mixer*. But it's still out of my price range though.

Message 4/4             17-Sep-98  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: Gadget Lab's Wave/8*24 card

Jur6

How is Wave/8*24 compared to Gina sound,noise and performance wise? It all looks good on the specs but did anybody try it yet how it sounds in reality?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)