aaa ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             19-Oct-98  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

flack

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Yes, me.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             21-Oct-98  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

Quick question, what software are you running with it?
How do you like it?

Message 3/8             21-Oct-98  @  06:27 AM   -   RE: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

flack

C-Console. Pretty fine although it has a bug on the fx editor. This bug will be fixed soon with an update and besides it will support automation using a midi link.

Message 4/8             05-Nov-98  @  01:23 PM   -   ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 WITH VST3.6??

ben_j

Resurrecting this thread now that Cubase VST 3.6 is out...

Does the DSP Factory / VST combination really blow the others out of the water? Or was it all hype?

And what about the Pulsar? How does its DSP compare to the DSP Factory? What's the software for it like?

etc. etc.

TIA,
Ben

Message 5/8             07-Nov-98  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

mattlupton

Loook, I'm getting ready to buy one of these things. The DSP/VST combo better blow the other products out of the water. Thats what I understand anyay.

Message 6/8             08-Nov-98  @  06:48 AM   -   RE: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

I just got a DS2416 and the upgrade to Cubase VST/24.

Once you get your head around the routing of the VST mixer into the DSP factory mixer, it rocks. Seriously.

Message 7/8             11-Nov-98  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

mattlupton

how much serious 'getting my head around it' does it take ? I'm new. Pointers?

Message 8/8             24-Nov-98  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: ANYONE USE THE YAMAHA DS2416 ?

martin

Hi all, I have a DS2416 and VST 3.6 for the PC and I cannot record anything with the card. It plays back OK but no record. Won't record from the windows sound recorder either. Can anyone help? I'm going out of my mind here. I've had the bloody thing for three months now and suppport from Steinberg and Yamaha is non-existent.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)