aaa TIP - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: TIP

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             21-Nov-98  @  02:39 PM   -   TIP

Purple Haze

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I think I've said it before, but since I really think it's usefull I'll just repeat myself (the ego-tripping bastard I am).

To get a good opinion on a piece of equipment you want to buy, try finding a mailinglist for the equipment or the company, try looking on web-pages for that equipment or do a search for it, there's a mailinglist for just about everything out there.
On these mailinglists, you read the mails of people (pro or amateur) who actually bought the equipment and who are ditching or praising the products.

For example, I'm on the akai mailinglist and at the moment I see a lot of people complaing about little bugs in the new s5000 and s6000 samplers, I'm on the evolution audio mailinglist and see people complaining about sound studio gold having 255 tracks but can only use a maximum of 750 something patterns.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)