aaa ASIO driver for Gina delayed - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: ASIO driver for Gina delayed

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             21-May-98  @  09:54 PM   -   ASIO driver for Gina delayed

PM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Event electronics have being quoting late May, early June for the release of the Cubase VST ASIO driver for their Darla, Gina and Layla. I called them today and the rep told me it is now 2-3 months away. Christ, what else did we expect?
It took them 18 months to get Layla out of the land of vapourware. So we can expect ASIO functionality probably early 1999.

paul.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             22-May-98  @  04:23 AM   -   RE: ASIO driver for Gina delayed

kilo

hmm........ looks like the yamaha will clean up then huh ?.... if it works

Message 3/5             22-May-98  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: ASIO driver for Gina delayed

Clemens.Kurtz

Hi!

They (Event) will really give Yamaha the chance :-)))))

I canīt imagine that Event is really so silly. They
make their sales without marketing. Poor people.

Ciao

Clemens

Message 4/5             23-May-98  @  12:33 PM   -   RE: ASIO driver for Gina delayed

kilo

well i got a mail today that the new Gina drivers sorted this guys midi timing to a level that he cant tell the difference between his MPC and the same midi part on vst... so that is cool....

Message 5/5             28-May-98  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: ASIO driver for Gina delayed

sleepyhead

2 to 3 months?! Bastards! Aside from the bogus ASIO drivers, the Gina's still a kick-ass interface for my $399 US Dollars. Watch out for their 20/20 monitors, though! After THREE defective pairs in a row (subtle distortion) I gave up and got a pair of HIGHLY recommended Tannoy Reveals. Event seems to think big, but drops the ball too often for my taste.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)