aaa noisy cubase - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: noisy cubase

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             27-Sep-98  @  07:20 PM   -   noisy cubase

shado

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I'm trying to learn cubase as the pluggin feature is very attractive. However the function of moving thru windows and selecting editing regions makes allot of noise. I then reloaded Passports mastertracks pro, which BTW I think shits on cubase as far as midi goes. and no noise. If cubase worked with no hassle I'm sure it's the way to go. However I now have a perfect running system with no probs using mastertracks with a terratec ews64xl with the now perfectly running ed!son editor and a vs-1680 which is a really cool machine. Still with faster computers and bug fixes and this great pluggin feature I'd love to know what this annoying problem is with cubase as I'm on both sides of the fence whether to switch to cubase. any clues cubase lovers out there? Dale

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             28-Sep-98  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: noisy cubase

Clemens.Kurtz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi!

well, could be your graphics card !

What happens when you are running VST with some audio-tracks and move a window?

If there are some dropouts while playing the song (is this the noise you ment?) it could be your graphics card (drivers).

Take a look at the site

"href= http://www.instanet.com/~thedusk/"

There are some information concerning this problem.

Ciao

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)