aaa Basic Soundiver Question - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Basic Soundiver Question

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             04-Aug-00  @  01:43 AM   -   Basic Soundiver Question

Chris...

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can you use Soundiver to control a synth in conjunction with a Sequencer or is it just for creating and saving patches? Is there a site that discusses different ways to manipulate patches etc. using Soundiver?

Thanks
Chris...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             16-Aug-00  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: Basic Soundiver Question

dollzerr

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

as far as i've ever used it, it's been only for patch editing. if for some strange reason you want to edit patches while sequencing, you can do this if your synth will. i used sounddiver with a kawai k5000r(great synth) and had a hardware seq run to the midi in on my comp set on the channel of the k5000r and the comp merge it and it work o.k. but some the realtime sound editing created static during the synthesis.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)