aaa TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             19-Aug-00  @  04:54 PM   -   TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

subzeroX

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

check out my site for sounds n sampels of the 808 and 909 and nordlead2 if u want sign my guest book n let me know what u think thanx for yer time =)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             19-Aug-00  @  08:52 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

remaining anomynous

Link?:  No link

ho3ww was your site updated on the 18 9 2000????????

whhhatt plannettt r u linin on brother?? yoyoy oyo yo wassup yo

Message 3/15             20-Aug-00  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

subzeroX

Link?:  Link

well its quite simple really u c on the 18th day of the 9th month in the year 2000 i decided i would update my site

Message 4/15             20-Aug-00  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

teknoguy

Link?: Link

Uh. Its not the 9th month yet buddy.

Message 5/15             23-Aug-00  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

subzeroX

im from england so im how many hours ahead of you
like 5-8 hours ahead i think depending wich state

Message 6/15             23-Aug-00  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

gs

oh dear...

Message 7/15             25-Aug-00  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

subzeroX

what u mean oh dear?

Message 8/15             25-Aug-00  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

r-tek

mate, what they`re saying is, on your site is says it was last updated on the 18th of the 9th month. The 9th month of the year being September, September comes after August, yes?

Message 9/15             25-Aug-00  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

r-tek

ummmmm.......worse still, I clicked on your about me page and you say that you were born in August :0

Message 10/15             25-Aug-00  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

r-tek

ok, I`ve checked the site out now - not bad, a bit slow, but thats free webspace for ya. Surprised you didn`t mention that Liam Howlett uses an sp1200 tho - guess you`ll havta buy one of them now   Thats some rig you`ve got there too - wayyyy too many synths, infact you should give me one........errrr, a synth that is ;) Thassa good lad, send it down to yer uncle steve in Luton, good man. I didn`t check the 808/909 smaples tho - c`mon man, theres plenty of that stuff on the web anyway. But yeah, nice site, not bad, you really should buy another smapler tho.

Message 11/15             25-Aug-00  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

Rhea

SubzeroX,

any trax we can listen to?

Message 12/15             26-Aug-00  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

SubzeroX

ooooooooo yes lmfao sorry bout dat@9th guess my head isnt on straight and i did mention liam uses an sp1200
and i only added samples of the 808n909 cause i just wanted to make my site bigger n a bit more intrestin
and i only send songs i made thru icq cause im a bit weary about postin them online and no im not givin u any of my synths lol and i dont have to many id ratehr say i dont have enough =) but if u got icq tell me yer number n ill add ya

Message 13/15             26-Aug-00  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

kloick

look at the "m" key on your keyboard. Now look at the two buttons directly to the right of the m key, they`re called the comma and fullstop (or period in the US). We call those "punctuation", and are used so people can make sense of what the hell it is that you`re saying. Try it.

Message 14/15             26-Aug-00  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

subzeroX

well well well looks like we have another one of those sarcastic people in the house if what i do how how i word things hurts u then so b it ill sort my"punctuation" out but if it doesnt how bout ya keep yer stupid ass comments to yerself =)

Message 15/15             10-Sep-00  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: TR-909,TR-808 samples and sounds

Nifty

Check this funky Disco beat, for best results use Obie DMX samlpes, experiment with some shuffle feel too if you like, enjoy  

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)