aaa DIY TB-303, is it possible? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: DIY TB-303, is it possible?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             11-Apr-98  @  05:29 PM   -   DIY TB-303, is it possible?

PerfctZero

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello, im just starting into electronics, and reading about basic electronics theory. I plan to one day build my own analogue synth, but i was hoping that it wasa possible
to build a tb-303. maybe it isnt possible, i have the schematics to it, but being new to
electronics, i have no idea whether its possible to build or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Post or email me at PerfctZero@aol.com. thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             13-Apr-98  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: DIY TB-303, is it possible?

knickerbocker

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm sure it's doable, but for the parts and labor it would take you, you're probably better off just buying clones by people who've done just that, like the TBS-303 and such, where the exact parts that can be found are used: some parts aren't made anymore though. But if you've got a lot of
time and the know how and wanna give it a try, might as well, because you'll also be able to add
whatever you want to the 303 internally

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)