aaa MC-303 as a main instrument - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: MC-303 as a main instrument

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             22-May-98  @  06:00 PM   -   MC-303 as a main instrument

stereoguru

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

SO WHATĦĦĦĦ

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             22-May-98  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: MC-303 as a main instrument

celtic dream

It could work,but would I would want to get a sampler and/or another synth to add more dynamics to you tracks depending on what type of music your working with.

Message 3/5             27-May-98  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: MC-303 as a main instrument

saxoparty

SureĦĦĦ
I know how that guy feels. I own the mc303, and I use it as my main instrument with a cheapo Casio keyboard as a midi controller. I want to buy the new Boss SP-202 sampler to get into some real work...

Message 4/5             28-May-98  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: MC-303 as a main instrument

celtic dream

I just picked up the SP-202 a few days a go,I havent had a chance to rig it up to my JP8000....the only problem with the sp202 is it hardly has any memery to it unless you get the memery card(which I cant aford right know).....well,anyways im going to hook it into my JP tonight and I'll tell you the resalts tomarrow.
later!!!!

Message 5/5             01-Jun-98  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: MC-303 as a main instrument

ken303909

Well, The MC 303 is kind of good but it's not really built to be with other MIDI devices. I've tried to do this but it's not like what you all think. I mean, you can program your stuff in there but you can't sequence an external device into the MC 303 which is fine. So the other option is to program in there and then Sync it to your sequencer just so that the knobs would still work in real time to make it more fun when playing live. I would really recomend having a sequencer that has two midi outs though just so that the MC 303 will have it's own Path because if you just add it to your midi chain, you will experience a bit of a delay. Like your MC303 will start like half a second later or maybe more after you press start on your sequencer. Reminder, if you use it in the Module mode, the knobs won't work. Good luck to yah!

Kenny

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)