aaa Welcome to the DT Lounge - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             17-Sep-02  @  11:49 PM   -   Welcome to the DT Lounge

Scott Digweed

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

this is chillin. i need a guiness.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             18-Sep-02  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Paullyboy8440

YAY! Go k!

Message 3/22             18-Sep-02  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

influx

Link?: Link

or guinness.

never could spell that right

Message 4/22             18-Sep-02  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

proximus

I'll grab a Hansa.. (local)

Message 5/22             18-Sep-02  @  06:36 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Psylichon

I'm in PA, USA. Yeungling Lager all the way. (I've turned people across the country on to this beer. Best beer in the world. Period.)

psylichon

Message 6/22             18-Sep-02  @  07:14 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Zazza

Lager isn't beer

Message 7/22             18-Sep-02  @  07:49 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Pongoid

Nah Yuengling is good, but has nothing on Stoudt's. Gotta make the pilgrimage to Adamstown, and hit Stoudt's brewery. The Honey Double Mei Bock is absolutley to die for as beer goes.

Ape

Message 8/22             18-Sep-02  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Zazza

Come to the uk and try Theakston's old Peculier ... or you can buy it over the net in the US.

The Beer

A dark, strong beer, Old Peculier is justifiably famous for its rich, complete and complex character, it's sheer strength - and for it's long history.

A smooth, hefty, solid pour, with a creamy, frothy head settling nicely on a clear, amber, chestnut coloured ale with an aroma of hops and coffee.
Definitely peculiar at first, initially sweet with an odd, bitter aftertaste - it takes a little getting used to. It has a strong fruity flavor, reminiscent of bananas with tinges of coffee, but not it's not overpowering. There is a slight chocolate, nuttiness and a caramel-like flavour to it with a faint tanginess.

With an OG of 1057 and ABV at 5.7%, it doesn't take too many Old Peculiers for you to start feeling the effects. It’s a grown-up beer for grown-up drinkers - and you should give it the respect it deserves.

Message 9/22             18-Sep-02  @  09:50 AM     Edit: 18-Sep-02  |  09:52 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

bedwyr

It's Brains you want and Skull Attack is the one to drink, and if your hard then straight out of the barrel in The Royal Oak.

Message 10/22             18-Sep-02  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

cheddar

Link?:  Link

well how the hell are ya,

you alright?

Message 11/22             18-Sep-02  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

xoxos

my new home.. now will you send me some seeds bas?

Message 12/22             18-Sep-02  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Maarten

hmmm, very suspicious. You're gonna make some more of them tunes after, no?

Message 13/22             18-Sep-02  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

d

yeah, well beer snobbery is only slightly more
misplaced that coffee snobbery

Message 14/22             18-Sep-02  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Ghost

mmmm Yeungling....

Try their Porter, or the Black N Tan.... fine stuff..

the latest craze in these parts (Western PA USA) seem to be Hoegaarden with a lemon slice.... good, but only for one or two, then it gets kind of old....

I grew up drinking Rolling Rock... turns out its available all over Europe as an expensive import... funny, that....

Message 15/22             18-Sep-02  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

milan

japanese Sapporo! also available in europe as an expensive import  

Message 16/22             18-Sep-02  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

xoxos

stoppit! i want seeds and acid. fuck that other crap. go away.

Message 17/22             19-Sep-02  @  07:09 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Zazza

The closest living relative to cannabis sativa is the hop plant.

In fact, many years ago when working on a hop farm in Kent, we tried smoking it.. did fuckall.

Personally, I can't wait till dope is legalised properly (y'know they are downgrading it to a caution for possession here in the uk)...

Think of all the nice products the marketing boys will be able to come up with...

'Cannabix' - breakfast cereal anyone?

Message 18/22             19-Sep-02  @  07:11 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Zazza

Amazingly someone has already registered www.cannabix.com

Message 19/22             19-Sep-02  @  07:32 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Psylichon

I just get excited at the idea of the advertising. I mean, I hate ads, but I find them fascinating as an artform (if you can call marketing art). Can you imagine when advertisers are trying to sell shit to a stoned nation? Whoaaaaaa maaaaaan! Shit's gonna change!

psylichon

Message 20/22             19-Sep-02  @  07:45 AM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Zazza

Just wait for wetware.. (biochip implants).. then we can live in virtual pepsi-world and get paid for it!

Message 21/22             19-Sep-02  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

xoxos

thanks for making me cry, z

Message 22/22             19-Sep-02  @  04:02 PM     Edit: 19-Sep-02  |  04:05 PM   -   RE: Welcome to the DT Lounge

Zazza

sorry, that was filtered out by my happyspam™ * subroutine.

* Note: any thoughts uttered are the intellectual property of Microbrain ©

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)