aaa What do you like to... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What do you like to...

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/17             27-Sep-02  @  02:12 AM   -   What do you like to...

proximus

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

What do you like to eat when you come home from a night out?

I like dogs (hotdogs), cold pizza and.. can't think of anymore. I imagine lasagne would be good.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             27-Sep-02  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

psylichon

I can't think of a better snack than rice crackers with port wine cheddar spread. Hell yah...

Pizza bagels are good, too.

But often I'm in the mood for meat, in which case a hotdog with kraut will suffice. Ooooh, or leftover chili. I always have that stuff in the freezer. MMMMMM...

psylichon

Message 3/17             27-Sep-02  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

psylichon

Oh yeah, and pussy of course.

:}

psylichon

Message 4/17             27-Sep-02  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

proximus

Link?:  No link

pussycats? nah.. that's too Korrean for my taste. Meat sounds good.. but I guess it depends on how wasted you are

I had a really good hotdog before I got home.. it's was really spicy.

Message 5/17             27-Sep-02  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

damballah

mmmm, beef curtains.

I always made the mistake of stopping for crappy drive thru burritos. or belly bombers.

Message 6/17             27-Sep-02  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

influx

belly bomber?

heh. yup. Molca Salsa. After hours mexi food. SuperNachos...chips n cheese n guac

guaranteed loose bowels the next day

Message 7/17             27-Sep-02  @  05:19 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

damballah

(shh, white castle)

Message 8/17             27-Sep-02  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

bedwyr

food's for wimps

Message 9/17             27-Sep-02  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

Zazza

frosties with milk at 4 degrees centigrade.

Message 10/17             27-Sep-02  @  11:12 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

chroma

tapsilog: fried egg, fried rice, fried beef
strips...theres this place locally where all the
band people go to after gigs...asian thing you
wouldnt understand

my mom used to make dumplings a lot and fridge
them before cooking, came home wasted after a gig
once and got one from the raw tray...retchhh

chilidogs are good

Message 11/17             27-Sep-02  @  11:15 AM     Edit: 27-Sep-02  |  12:09 PM   -   RE: What do you like to...

Steve Roughley

Im tellin ya, after my friends and I have been out with 'Gary Ablett' I don't usually get home till 12pm the following day and food is usually the last thing that my stomach can take if you know what I mean. But Weetabix! They are amazing! Cold Weetabix with lots of sugar and milk! For some unknown reason they are so easy to eat no matter how wasted you are!

Regards.

Steve.

Message 12/17             27-Sep-02  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: What do you like to...

bedwyr

i don't know where to put this, but on the telly right now there's a woman talking to birds and singing anastasia to a goose.

Message 13/17             27-Sep-02  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: What do you like to...

xoxos

beans and tortillas, same as any other time really.

weetabix.. roughley, you do understand that food from supermarkets in the states usually have 40 or more indredients, 3/4 of which you have no clue about. you euros count your blessings. i cry when i read the package on digestives.. (cookies) with like 6 or 7 ingredients... utter shock and disbelief

prox you're such a boy  

Message 14/17             27-Sep-02  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: What do you like to...

knowa

Link?:  Link

steamed rice with bonito and kim chee wrapped in dried wakame and then what's just a wee bit south of what psylicon said the second time. it smells like ish but it tastes real good. the kim chee I mean.

Message 15/17             27-Sep-02  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: What do you like to...

k

hey if we're talking that I'll take crispy fried squid with pepper & salt on some special rice with shrimps etc and a big old bowl of fresh juicey choi-sam with oyster sauce for me greens... drooooool!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/17             27-Sep-02  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: What do you like to...

psylichon

knowa - "and then what's just a wee bit south of what psylicon said the second time."

We we talking rosebuds here? Um...

to each his own, I suppose....

psylichon

Message 17/17             29-Sep-02  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: What do you like to...

knowa

no, no, not my own.

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)