aaa MARIAN_MARC A - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: MARIAN_MARC A

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             01-Jan-03  @  09:13 PM   -   MARIAN_MARC A

tim.hensler

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've got a roland vm3100 pro connected by rbus to roland dif-at. I want to connect the adat out of the dif-at to my pc running cubase 5.
Question:Rbus outputs 24bit/44.1khz, will Marian Marc A allow me to transfer digital data between pc and vm3100 pro without any quality loss. Is there anything else i should be doing/thinking about in order to maintain the highest audio quality between vm3100 pro and the pc?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Jan-03  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: MARIAN_MARC A

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

nope that should do the trick, although I cant vouch for their drivers or anything - they did have some problems with another of their cards over the last year whichw as much discussed on SoS's forum - there is other makes which you can choose from of course although that's probably the cheapest, but of course it has no other connections or any monitor out at all, but probably you could use your roland OUT's as the monitor out unless you already have another asio soundcard installed in which case you wont need any analog monitoring would you.

it's certainly very cheap - £86 quid in our thomann store!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)