aaa Logic v6 alpha version feature list - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16             11-Jan-03  @  01:30 PM   -   Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Stvy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

found this link to the prelimnary alpha version of Logic v6 ne wfeature list...

K - check out the Rewire v2 support! amongst other nice things...

shame its MAC only! AHGGGGGG....

http://f23.parsimony.net/forum49865/messages/7063.htm

Cheers

stvy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             11-Jan-03  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

milan

Link?: Link

great. what are the credentials of that post? where does the information come from and what does emagic say about it?

Message 3/16             11-Jan-03  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Stvy

Hi,

Milan - go over to the sonikmatter forums. It seems its a logic v6 alpha testers leak... The mods at sonik are not denying any of it... Normally they do when its not truefull, how long off it is I don't know... probably hear something at NAMM next week...

Cheers

Stvy

Message 4/16             12-Jan-03  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

milan

i wouldnt be surprissed if its all a part of apples's plot to make us all buy macs, the fuckin bastards. excuse my language, i'm slightly gutted.

Message 5/16             12-Jan-03  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Stvy

Hi,

Milan - yep I'm 'slightly' gutted as well! For me the sample accurate in the arrange window and rewire v2 would have been it for me. If they could have got that in v5 I would have been VERY happy..

It just gets worse when you think how crap the horsepower is on macs these days.. and also how expensive they are... ARGGHHHHH!

Cheers

stvy

Message 6/16             12-Jan-03  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

CK aka PENBOA

Interesting stuff. A lot of the features strike me as improving the manageability of project and working on different systems. Logic 5 was the big upgrade, this looks more incremental... But we shall see.

Message 7/16             14-Jan-03  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Boo

Link?:  Link

Whoo...!

At least I is happy.

Message 8/16             15-Jan-03  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Boo

The Offline Bounce and softsynth freeze system are going to be great!   Namm next saturday, just dowm the road from me. Fvck, I'm ITCHING to go and look at Logic 6.

Message 9/16             15-Jan-03  @  05:50 AM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

proximus

I'm doing fine with 4.81.. I don't think my tracks will be much better with logic 6.

Message 10/16             15-Jan-03  @  06:52 AM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Boo

Of course, nobody's tracks will improve, but getting them finished is going to be easier. The freeze feature just makes it so much easier to bounce your individual Softsynths into discrete bounces that can be flipped back to softsynth at any time. Amazing. Such a simple idea, yet so powerful and useful.

Message 11/16             15-Jan-03  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

milan

what is this freeze you are talking about?

this looks like a feature to help clock speed chalenged macs ;) hehe... jk.

Message 12/16             15-Jan-03  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Boo

Heh heh. Those slow ass Macs and their Logic six...

;)

Message 13/16             15-Jan-03  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

milan

iheardat! you bastard!  

Message 14/16             15-Jan-03  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Boo

(Fart noise)

:P

Message 15/16             16-Jan-03  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

milan

damn, that guy wasnt kidding.

Message 16/16             16-Jan-03  @  10:13 PM   -   RE: Logic v6 alpha version feature list

Boo

I'm amazed that the rumours are true for once!

I can remember when an apparent beta tester of Korg's Mind synth had been posting rumours up about his test experiences. Turned out to be a load of arse.

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)