aaa ESM Filter Cutoff Modulation - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: ESM Filter Cutoff Modulation

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             15-Jan-03  @  06:48 PM   -   ESM Filter Cutoff Modulation

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Sorry but I have read the manaual. Still stuck though.

On the esm, how do I set the filter envelope to modulate the cutoff frequency correctly?

Cheers gents.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             15-Jan-03  @  07:04 PM     Edit: 15-Jan-03  |  07:06 PM   -   RE: ESM Filter Cutoff Modulation

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

the init value is where the cut off starts, the cutoff on the filter is where it ends and the decay time is how long it takes to get there.

in this one it sweeps down from fully open quite quickly, bit of overdrive and resonance for a squelchy bass, bit of subtle velocity>cutoff for variation.

Message 3/5             15-Jan-03  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: ESM Filter Cutoff Modulation

Dominic

Link?:  No link

Of course!!!! I'm a bit slow sometimes. I must cut down on the weed, I must cut down on the weed, I must..................

Cheers bedwyr. Your a gent.

Message 4/5             15-Jan-03  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: ESM Filter Cutoff Modulation

Boo

Link?:  Link

Bedwyr is the new K when it comes to Logic...

Message 5/5             15-Jan-03  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: ESM Filter Cutoff Modulation

milan

Link?: Link

bah! and where does that leave me, huuuuh? maybe i should post a piccie of one of my mixdown sessions and have you all play "follow that signal"! that would make your head spin!

ugh, too tired. must... get... to... bed... soon!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)