aaa How to use vocoders in Reaktor? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: How to use vocoders in Reaktor?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             18-Feb-03  @  08:20 PM   -   How to use vocoders in Reaktor?

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Anybody know? I've tried one as an effects plugin in Sonar and also as an instrument output. I can't figure out how to load waves into it or play waves through it. I'm clueless as to how it's supposed to work.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             28-Feb-03  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: How to use vocoders in Reaktor?

horizens

Link?:  No link

never tried it, but i'm assuming that you have
to set up a mod and a carrier.

i'll check and get back to you.

Message 3/5             28-Feb-03  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: How to use vocoders in Reaktor?

§ï†ÅR

Thanks Horizons. I just don't know how to get to audio signals through this thing. It has presets which I took to mean that you'd enter the vocoder as an effect on a vocal track and then choose a preset or create your own on the vocoder but nothing happens. That's the way Opcode's Vocode worked if I remember correctly.

Message 4/5             06-Mar-03  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: How to use vocoders in Reaktor?

horizens

Link?:  No link

hmm. so you're tryig to use it in a host. i
usually use reaktor stand alone and then
bounce everything.

here's what i do:

start with a new .ens then add a vocoder
instrument, a sampler and a synth. patch
them together and they work for me.

great, now i have to try your way  

Message 5/5             06-Mar-03  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: How to use vocoders in Reaktor?

§ï†ÅR

Maybe it has to be done as a stand alone then. I've never worked with it that way cept trying it out out of the box. Thanks man. Let me know if you figure out how it can work in a host  

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)