aaa Cakewalk_Guitar Tracks 2 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Cakewalk_Guitar Tracks 2

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Feb-03  @  03:52 AM   -   Cakewalk_Guitar Tracks 2

Noteable

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

How do I convert the .bun files to mp3 files when I am done recording/mixing the tunes?? So I can email to my partner to learn and work on the tunes?
Thanks in Advance....cheers...

luvsmusic@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             24-Feb-03  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: Cakewalk_Guitar Tracks 2

99devils

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

A bun is a project file.

First off, if you're not archiving or transporting, you should use a cwp, not a bun (assuming GT supports them).

OK, so you have all your tracks going and you're all set. You need to export your mix to audio. It's under file in Sonar. If GT has a built in MP3 encoder, then select mp3 out of the file types in the save dialog. If not, save as a wav and download one of the wav to mp3 converters on the net.

Again, I don't use guitar tracks, so I can't be more specific.

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)