aaa Turtle Beach_TAHITI - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Turtle Beach_TAHITI

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Feb-03  @  09:37 PM   -   Turtle Beach_TAHITI

chayka

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

My soundcard Tahiti was perfectly working under Win '95. As I installed Win '98 the system does not recognize the hardware. Somehow it works, but other soft like SAW doesn't recognize it either. I purchased the thing lond ago for Win 3.1 and didn't upgrade it anyhow. Are the anything could be made to addapt it for Win '98?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Feb-03  @  12:03 AM     Edit: 23-Feb-03  |  12:06 AM   -   RE: Turtle Beach_TAHITI

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

^^^ there are some TB drivers for ya. Doesn't seem to be one for 98 though, and if the 95 driver isn't working for you, I'd say you're out of luck with that OS. It seems people like to use this card in 95 with the old driver or XP with the NT driver. They're both on that site.

Why are you upgrading to 98 now? XP is nice.

Turtle Beach... my first hi-fi card was a Monterey. I even knew the one-time owner (they used to be headquartered in my hometown)... ahh, memories.

psy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)