aaa auto place recorded audio (tip) - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: auto place recorded audio (tip)

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             04-Mar-03  @  06:55 PM   -   auto place recorded audio (tip)

milan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

something i just discovered by accident:

i like to have both the audio window and the arrange window open together in one screenset for easier placement of recorded audio files. now, what i just realised, is that if you *right click* a file in the audio window, Logic5 will automaticaly place it on the selected track at the current position in the arrange window. pretty cool huh? i think it might come in usefull for peeps who work a lot with audio tracks in Logic5.

regards, m.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             05-Mar-03  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: auto place recorded audio (tip)

beds

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

this is handy too - although i can't find it in the menus, it is there as a key command

Moving Sequences Back to Record Position

You can move any region selected in the Arrange window back to the time position at which it was originally recorded, by selecting Functions > Region(s) to Original Record Position.
This function only works if the corresponding audio file was recorded in the current song. Imported audio files which were brought in using Add Audio File... have no original record position.

This command is also available as a key command: Set Region(s) to original Recording Position.

Inserting at the record position
You can also copy (default: ctrl C ) or cut ( ctrl X) a region to the clipboard, and then use Edit > Paste at Original Position to insert it into the selected track, at the original record position.

handy if you do a lot of bounce and add

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)