aaa Akai_MPC2000XL SCSI Hard Drive Comp - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Akai_MPC2000XL SCSI Hard Drive Comp

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             20-Apr-03  @  01:47 PM   -   Akai_MPC2000XL SCSI Hard Drive Comp

symboltier

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

I really searchin but dealers are not really able to tell what scsi hard drive I may use for the mpc. Of course I want 50-Pin connection so when offered 68-Pin with converters that doesn't seem to fit for me. Is there old school 50-Pin hard drive compatibility list on the net or can someone tell? Thank u very much I tried akai pro and ibm and everything no one seems to give even reply.

Lukas QBerlin

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             21-Apr-03  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: Akai_MPC2000XL SCSI Hard Drive Comp

99devils

Link?: Link

There used to be a list on Akai's website, at least there is one for the S5/6000 series.

how big of a drive are you looking for? I've got a 340MB drive in an external enclosure I'll sell you cheap, if you're in the US. $50 shipped, includes the cable  

-Craig

Message 3/3             22-Apr-03  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Akai_MPC2000XL SCSI Hard Drive Comp

dub-munkey

Link?: Link

I think you could get a couple of gig LaCIE harddrive for cheaper- try ebay....got one for around £30....works a treat...

Greg

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)