aaa apalling nuns - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: apalling nuns

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             22-Apr-03  @  01:42 PM   -   apalling nuns

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Mother superior and a trainee nun are driving back to the convent after a shopping trip. All of a sudden the devil appears infront of their car and they are forced to screech to a halt. "oh mother superior, its satan himself, I am so scared, what are we going to do ?"
"fear not young inexperiencd one" replies Mother Superior as Satan leans right over the hood roaring at them. "Simply show Satan your cross, he will then be disappear"

The young trainee nun nods, takes a deep breath, gets out the car and shouts "get off my car you cunt"

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             22-Apr-03  @  02:17 PM   -   RE: apalling nuns

bastiaan

Link?:  Link

heheh....didn't you tell this joke before though?

Message 3/3             22-Apr-03  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: apalling nuns

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

Dont tell me I've started recycling my material already ? It usually cycles round every 5 weeks, which is longer than the average memory span of people within the slaggit forum. Looks like in this case it didnt work. I suggest you bang your head repeatedly against a wall for several minutes, then re-read this post.

Thank you.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)