aaa what's new with xoxos plugs? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: what's new with xoxos plugs?

Viewing all 30 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/30             22-May-03  @  12:38 AM   -   what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

interested in seeing how you mixaholics like my dynamic effect, blitz, maybe other stuff?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/30             22-May-03  @  02:38 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

Link?:  No link

i'll definately be trying the whoosh - we are finishing some mixes for a label, and i need some wooshy stuff for one track... I'll give it a go

Message 3/30             22-May-03  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

RagnarOk

i'm using yor plugz extensively. Haven't tried the dynamics effect though (I have too many compressors to chose from).

Message 4/30             22-May-03  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

RagnarOk

i'm using yor plugz extensively. Haven't tried the dynamics effect though (I have too many compressors to chose from).

Message 5/30             22-May-03  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

RagnarOk

Message 6/30             22-May-03  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

RagnarOk

Message 7/30             22-May-03  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

RagnarOk

damn. and sorry.

Message 8/30             22-May-03  @  08:05 PM     Edit: 22-May-03  |  08:50 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

had me going there!

k - i'll recompile it now - gimme 10 minutes

[edit] ding ^

Message 9/30             23-May-03  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

yeah, we're working on a set for an artist who's appearting at the Chicago love-parade/pride festival (or whatever it is) soon - is it next month or the end of this month? - I dont recall - Anyways I think Boy George is going onstage with her possibly I heard. There's gonna be alot of people, 300,000 plus I think - ulp!

Message 10/30             23-May-03  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

i think you should produce cloud 9/omo.. just listened to a cd.. i'll not go into superlatives that describe the cogency, but with your ears and some analog gear...

hmm..  

Message 11/30             25-May-03  @  03:16 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

added a plucked string modeling vsti.. tested my limiter, 'blitz..' transparent.. recompiled the oldies ie. blaster.. 'bitch' was a bitch but runs about 40% of what it used to..

is there a big key in my back?

Message 12/30             26-May-03  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

got a bowed string model now.. any reason why i should upload this stuff?? :p

Message 13/30             26-Jun-03  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

bump

Message 14/30             05-Jul-03  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

'gum' - 'short looping' destroyfx 'buffer override' style, with a selectable length step sequencer and three different looping rates, so your 4th 16th note can always have the same loop rate on it, et c.

'snatch' for drill-style looping on the fly, reverse it. something i like to do.

Message 15/30             08-Jul-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

mcc>

wow....i found a xoxos vsti which is mac-compatible?!?!?!

cool...

Message 16/30             08-Jul-03  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

yum!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 17/30             09-Jul-03  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

wanted to do this one for a long time.. was a bugger to do with a mirage..

takes 8 snapshots of your audio synced to beat, say 8th notes :p then plays them back venetian blind styley and allows you to scan the start points manually for an atomic level glimpse of your audio.

Message 18/30             09-Jul-03  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

mcc>

some very pretty skins if i may so~

Message 19/30             09-Jul-03  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

milan

oo-er! xoxos... you're out there in deep space, dude...

"to boldly go where no robot has gone before"? ;)

Message 20/30             09-Jul-03  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

damn! - next thing he's gonna have a HUMUNGOUS corporate HQ covered with mirror glass...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 21/30             09-Jul-03  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

milan

building giant killer robots on the quiet, no doubt...

Message 22/30             09-Jul-03  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

heh yeah.... GIANT ROBO !

Message 23/30             09-Jul-03  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

break it down

Message 24/30             11-Jul-03  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

damballah

Link?:  Link

with gum and snatch, I get an error loading the sampler module in cubase vst 5.1r1. atomic works fine though.

Message 25/30             11-Jul-03  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

atomic's david haupt's sampler .sep v.1.0.1 whereas the others are 0.9.1 - at this point, they might work if you remove the atomic .dll. i'll probably get around to redoing them.. some people have the opposite error.

Message 26/30             12-Jul-03  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

not fixed that, but after using it in logic, i realised that the clock in atomic runs continuously from the first time you start the host; now fixed to sync to every play, you just need to automate the record and play commands.

Message 27/30             31-Jul-03  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

PB

Dammit! Can't access your page. Exceeded bandwith.

Message 28/30             01-Aug-03  @  07:06 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

psylichon

congrats, xoxos!

Message 29/30             01-Aug-03  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

digital rust

Link?:  Link

which one is mac compatible?

i want to try one out!

Message 30/30             01-Aug-03  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

ignoe snatch. 'gum's updated.. having snatch on your system might fuck it up due to the .sep conflict?

dave - send me microsoft c++ pro.. i'm going to need the extra processing speed for a vst w/ correct english syntax.

Viewing all 30 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)