aaa Audiophile 2496 question about... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Audiophile 2496 question about...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             03-Jul-03  @  05:11 PM   -   Audiophile 2496 question about...

cadiz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have an Audiophile 2496 and I'm having a problem playing more than one application at one time.

Let's say I have Fruity Loops open and I try to get antoehr app to play such as Windows Media player or anything that requires the use of the soundcard and I get a message tht says:
" MMSTSTEM004 The specified device is already in use wiat until it is free, then try again."

Is there a setting that I can change that will let more than one app play together? Thanx!

Cadiz

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             07-Jul-03  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Audiophile 2496 question about...

heijohans

Link?:  No link

've got the same problems.

Message 3/4             07-Jul-03  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Audiophile 2496 question about...

k

Link?: Link

if windows is set to use the driver it's taken I think, I get the same with other cards too... if the application can set the drivers inside it's own interface then all seems ok.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             22-Jul-03  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: Audiophile 2496 question about...

mordeous

Link?: Link

it's a setting in fl that allows the program to release the audio driver its under options in the general settings area, + the 2496 cards are not multiclient capable i believe this is only a problem when using asio drivers tho.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)