aaa Recording VST plugins into Logic - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Recording VST plugins into Logic

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             28-Jul-03  @  10:46 AM   -   Recording VST plugins into Logic

miscible

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can i do this with an internal sound card?
(i have a problem with absynth not looping correctly. when it goes through the loop and tries to go back to the begining of it, it gets a half of a beat off then at the 7th mearuse of a 8 measure loop it sort of gets back on, then it hits the begining again and gets off beat again.)
so... i was going to go this route but i get feedback. so im wondering what im doing wrong.
appreciate the help

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             28-Jul-03  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: Recording VST plugins into Logic

k

well mebbe the absynth sound you are using (the preset) is clocking to an offbeat in some way for it's evolving or rhythmic sound and that isnt finishing at the end of your loop so it's throwing the loop?

then you say:

"so... i was going to go this route but i get feedback"

don't get that bit at all.... to render the absynth sound, all you do is solo the absynth track on the arrange page or on the mixer environment page, then set a bar L/R marker for the length you want to render if it's less that the entire song length... Then go to the mixer main L/R out mixer channel and use the BOUNCE button to render the part to audio - all added fx & 'inserted' processor plugs it is passing thru will be rendered too, so the resulting file is what you hear on playback prior to rendering/bouncing down to audio.

Message 3/3             29-Jul-03  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Recording VST plugins into Logic

miscible

word. thanks for the help

(i was getting feedback because i was selecting my source to record from on the internal sound card to the stereo mixer to capture the sound, whoops)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)