aaa How to get more than 24 tracks? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: How to get more than 24 tracks?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             15-Aug-03  @  02:04 PM   -   How to get more than 24 tracks?

Tug

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a P4 2.0 ghz, and I am in a mastering situation where I have recorded a lot of audio tracks into Logic. Now, there is probably something very simple i'm missing, but how do I get more than 24 audio tracks? When I create a new one, an VSTi track is created instead of track no 25. I have tried setting the audio driver tabs setting to maximum 32, or even 64 tracks, and clicked the 'larger disk buffer' box, without result.. Can't find it in the manual either! cheers..

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             15-Aug-03  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: How to get more than 24 tracks?

beds

Link?:  Link

you probably need to add the extra tracks into the environment and click the icon thing.

in the audio environment choose new > audio object, double click it, then in the parameter box choose chan > track > track 25 or whatever. then click the icon tick box to on.

Message 3/3             15-Aug-03  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: How to get more than 24 tracks?

Tugs

Link?:  No link

Thank you, I think I solved it by fooling around with the parameter box, didn't touch the environment settings though. I just turned the AudioInst track into a proper audio track. I must say, It could have been smoother to go past channel 24. Good thing I rarely work with this many channels in a song.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)