aaa Recycle files - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Recycle files

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             16-Sep-03  @  09:06 PM   -   Recycle files

Stuff

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have transferred a Recycle file to my hardware sampler. Now i want to extract the midi information (of the rx2-file) to a midi-channel in Logic 5.
I know it's possible to import Recycle files to the audio channels, but in this case i'm only looking for the midi information.
So.. how do i extract Recycle sequence(s) to a midi-channel in Logic ??
Thanks in advance.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-Sep-03  @  06:02 AM   -   RE: Recycle files

toast

Do you have the exs? If you do, use that, it'll even extrapolate volume if you want it. Otherwise I dont know, use recycle I guess. Export a midi file from there and drag it into logic.

Message 3/4             19-Sep-03  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: Recycle files

Stuff

Yeah, it works to export RX2 as MID then open it in Logic. I just thought that there might be a way to extract the Recycle file directly to a Midi channel in Logic's arrange window. Can't be lazy all the time (thats why i'm using a hardware sampler and not exs ;) Thanks for taking time.

Message 4/4             22-Sep-03  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Recycle files

Dingostema

Link?:  Link

If you have exs24, its has a recycle convert facility that will load all the segments of the rex file into the sampler, then it dumps the midi information into an object in the arrange window on the corresponding. I'll expalin in more depth if you need.

Dingo

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)